Post a pic of your Halloween Costume!

e131e309.jpg

Gangsta.

Nice! I always liked the gangster costumes

Tiercel

BiWinning, I can't help but wonder if that mouthwash is part of the secret to obtaining that color purple. ;)

Tiercel

Okay, I don't have a wonderful costume this year. So I'll be hiding myself like this:

scout.jpg

But it gets hot, fogs up, and makes it difficult to hear. You know, all that foam padding (which also deflects lasers, I've been told).

Technically is not a Halloween costume because, even if I had the nerve to go out with it, I have nowhere neither no one to go out, and I seriously doubt anyone will recognize the character in this forgotten corner of the world.

If you don't get the relationship of this pic with my username, well, ಠ_ಠ (ok there you have Arthur Dent - Hitchhikers).

I took the pic thinking about this dialog:

Arthur Dent: Good grief. Is this really the interior of a flying saucer?
Ford Prefect: Yes. What do you think?
Arthur Dent: Well, it's a bit squalid, isn't it?

picture.php

KnuffleBunny

Technically is not a Halloween costume because, even if I had the nerve to go out with it, I have nowhere neither no one to go out, and I seriously doubt anyone will recognize the character in this forgotten corner of the world.

If you don't get the relationship of this pic with my username, well, ಠ_ಠ (ok there you have Arthur Dent - Hitchhikers).

I took the pic thinking about this dialog:

Arthur Dent: Good grief. Is this really the interior of a flying saucer?
Ford Prefect: Yes. What do you think?
Arthur Dent: Well, it's a bit squalid, isn't it?

picture.php

Was exactly what I thought of when I first saw it. Awesome costume, Dent :)

Section_31

Heres the pic of me and my wife in our starfleet uniforms.

Attachments

• Optimized-DSCF0085.JPG
    Optimized-DSCF0085.JPG
    18.1 KB · Views: 0

Section_31

woooaaaaa

ok, get your daughter to just standing all quiet and creepylike in a hotel hallway ;).

Bet you'll get some screams