Post a pic of your Halloween Costume!

Moa

Show us your Halloween costumes!! :D

I have no place to go this year, so I probably won't be dressing up. But if I change my mind, I'll definitely share! :)

I'd look something like this.

post-5931-1288818967_thumb.jpg

BiWinning

My hair looks purple and so does my costume, so the colour is messed up. But, yeah.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

DeadmanWalking

My hair looks purple and so does my costume, so the colour is messed up. But, yeah.

Oh..my....god! A maid costume?! Why aren't I where you are right now? I could get you to call me "goshujin-sama" and everything::p:! Man, do you know how much I've wanted a girl to call me that:rolleyes:?!

Anyway, were I to be going out somewhere for Halloween (which I'm not), I'd probably like to go out looking like this:

299220481_o.jpg

Maybe next year though:cool:!

P.S.: You look really good in that costume, BiWinning!

Blabla..

Nice costume BiWinning , you look ready for the big day

this is mine , unfortunately ill be the only one to see it in person

Last edited:

Section_31

This is a bad pic taken of my starfleet uniform a few minutes ago. I didnt have a cam so i had to use my phone.

Man i gotta clean that mirror!

My hunny has a green uniform, since she says she would definately be in the starfleet science division :D. Im gold for engineering.

Attachments

• Optimized-1030011408.jpg
    Optimized-1030011408.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 0

Section_31

lol, its an officially licensed one from paramount used on voyager and ds9. I dont wear it often because i want to keep it in decent condition.

I was sooo shy taking that pic. I hate dressing up, but love that uniform, lol.

DeadmanWalking

This is a bad pic taken of my starfleet uniform a few minutes ago. I didnt have a cam so i had to use my phone.

Man i gotta clean that mirror!

My hunny has a green uniform, since she says she would definately be in the starfleet science division :D. Im gold for engineering.

May I say, sir, that you and your wife are so awesome:D? I just nerded out right now and I've barely seen Star Trek (that is Star Trek, right?)!

Feathers

Woo, BiWi, you look fab!! :)

Some other cool outfits out there too!!

Gunman, it's so fab you're doing this with your wife! :)

And wow, McGee, you worked in a maid cafe?! :) How cool is that, haha... (We don't have such stuff in my country...) I think I was dressed as a kinda French maid once, with straw hair lol.. Twas a pretty costume (just DIY and silly), though not professional like yours!!

I seem to miss some of the pics too??!

Want to see more pics! :)