Attachments

• illogical.jpg
    illogical.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 0
  • scienceofficerpook.jpg
    scienceofficerpook.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 0

Deus_Ex_Lemur

I think I almost have this Vulcan behavior/expression down. I can now resist both your compliments and your come ons. :cool:

Gonna make ya an offer ya can't refuse...

1930s noir crooked detective; In old B&W and living color! ::p:

Picture86Smallerr.jpg

30sDetPrivateEyeSmallerr.jpg

Tiercel

I think I almost have this Vulcan behavior/expression down. I can now resist both your compliments and your come ons. :cool:

Am I the only one who prefers Zombie Pook?

Hey, look at that!

*hops on speeder bike and darts away through the trees*

WeirdyMcGee

wooo!
I love loloween!
I didn't leave the house, so there was no point getting dressed up this year~ but I do have pictures from past years.

Oh! My black heart in the black hole that is my chest the soul-less life I lead...
Just getting in character. Emo prom date, Cowgirl, Truly outrageous Jem!, Prince, Marty McFly

Last edited:

Moa

Whoa, I haven't been online in a few days, so cool to log in and see so many pics! You guys ALL look awesome!! :D

My hair looks purple and so does my costume, so the colour is messed up. But, yeah.

I absolutely LOVE purple hair. I have purple streaks in my hair in my avatar, but you can't tell since it's a black and white pic. ::p:

Deus_Ex_Lemur

god damnit Lemur , you look awesome

I guess. I was going to take it down. But thanks :)

Ohh~ at the beginning of the evening, I did some raccoon eye makeup without water proof stuff-- then I just cried.
Real tears.
Real authentic.

You were a raccoon? Aww authentic just added to the costume! :)

Whoa, I haven't been online in a few days, so cool to log in and see so many pics! You guys ALL look awesome!! :D

Agreed, everyone looked great and awesome in their costumes.:)

Pookah

Gonna make ya an offer ya can't refuse...

1930s noir crooked detective; In old B&W and living color! ::p:

Picture86Smallerr.jpg

30sDetPrivateEyeSmallerr.jpg

Trying to maintain my Vulcan composure but without the ears.......*face twitches*

Very dapper & handsome Lemur! Really cool idea, and much more well done than stuff coming out of the local costume shops.

Am I the only one who prefers Zombie Pook?

Hey, look at that!

*hops on speeder bike and darts away through the trees*

Haha Zombie Pook was a bit more involved. I like both! I want to be different things every day. :p