poll: tea or coffee?

tea or coffee?

• tea!!!!

Votes: 55 55.6%
  • coffee!

Votes: 44 44.4%

• Total voters

rjv

tea! :) especially the tazo chai and calm teas. Coffee's good but it makes me jittery and crazy.

The answer is tea.

but coffee is also very important 'cause I'm a college student. maybe i'll try out those caffeine pills next term

rjv

The answer is tea.

but coffee is also very important 'cause I'm a college student. maybe i'll try out those caffeine pills next term

Have you tried taking B vitamins? I know that helps me. They say almonds are supposed to give you energy too. I know when I was in college caffiene made me jittery to the point where I couldn't concentrate, it was horrible. Then again I have adult ADD too so I'm not sure if that made it worse.

Have you tried taking B vitamins? I know that helps me. They say almonds are supposed to give you energy too. I know when I was in college caffiene made me jittery to the point where I couldn't concentrate, it was horrible. Then again I have adult ADD too so I'm not sure if that made it worse.

Nope. Never had to take any vitamins. Thanks for the idea though. I went ahead and did some research about vitamin supplements and what i found is that, basically they say if you have a well balanced diet then supplements will not help you. and I'm usually pretty good about eating healthy.

I find that it doesn't matter whether I have caffeine or not I'm always easily distracted. I'm just easily bored I guess.

Vecis

I would pick both choices because I like both tea or coffee, I drink coffee twice a day and tea at evening. I like black tea English or eastern.

Zav

I usually have about 2-3 cups of coffee in the morning. I have a cup of tea later, usually in the evening hours. I prefer coffee a lot more, but tea has much less caffeine, and I usually don't need to get wired at 9pm. :p

mrb

im not drinking anymore coffee , i drunk lots off coffee last night and i couldnt sleep :mad: so no more coffee for gazza;)

I will always love coffee and drink it daily. I have never really drank tea but I have recently started drinking Black & Green Tea and I love it. But I dont see how Tea can be comapred to coffee??? I can tell easily after i have drank coffee but I cant tell at all after tea? Is tea supposed to be as strong as coffee?

No, tea is not as strong as coffee. I personally drink tea because I like the taste, not for the caffeine.

Kat

Tea.
I don't drink it so much these days but I use to and half the cup would consist of sugar.

coyote

quadruple espresso - wait,.....did I already post that?

coffee really should be opaque, black - to be any good at all.

even better if your spoon will stand up in it

stephen

Coffee but not instant. Green tea or chai if I've had too much coffee. Black tea if the only other choice is instant coffee.