poll: tea or coffee?

tea or coffee?

• tea!!!!

Votes: 55 55.6%
  • coffee!

Votes: 44 44.4%

• Total voters
we prolly have more coffee ayes, cuz there awake all around the world.. cuz of the caffein.. tea ppl SLEEP! :p we'll see in a couple of days..:p

I_jailed_me

I used to drink lot of green tea earlier but i noticed coffee reduces anxiety and green tea only increases it if you have too much. So i stuck with coffee..

KiaraBlue

for crying out loud tea tea coffee coffee jesus am i only only person that wants a beer , but cant have one cos hes on the wagon , anyone else on the wagon here that wants a beer im alone so alone in this ... i want a but cant have a beer nightmare ::(: right thats it :mad: im going home .. oh wait i am home :confused: now what am i gonna do .....

You know I'll have a beer with u.. :D

And between tea and coffee I choose coffee..

scarletlee

That was really hard!! After thinking bout that for ages i would have to say Coffee... if i have to choose. They are two very different drinks, love them both but yeah Coffee for me :D

9250~Drink-Coffee-Posters.jpg

COFFEE!!!

coffee.jpg

Lorraine Manca

coffee!!warms the soul, makes horror movies scarier, increases the startle reflex and induces the great twitch as jack burden would say. if he were real, but he said it anyway. best of all! racing thoughts! **** the unpleasant thoughts, they'll be in and out before you know it and you'll be thinking about cereal and sand in no time.