poll: tea or coffee?

tea or coffee?

• tea!!!!

Votes: 55 55.6%
  • coffee!

Votes: 44 44.4%

• Total voters

awkwardamanda

Tea! i love the smell of coffee but not the taste! I remember trying it once and i hated it. :)
Lol, I love the smell of coffee too. I remember being told once that it smells better than it tastes. When I first tried it I figured if I didn't like the taste I could just sit and sniff it for a while, but it's actually not bad. I still drink way more tea though.

Forgotten-Children

I always like tea more. I never liked the taste of coffee. It's too bitter for me.

Iced tea is awesome (my main drink whenever we have tea bags or the jug)

EscapeArtist

they both mess with your adrenal glands...

Still a sucker for some teas despite the intense restless anxiety it gives me.

3lefts

There's a Tea Shop not to far away where they sell everything loose leaf and do all sorts of mixes. I usually get something with chamomile as a comfort tea before bed. Help me sleep. The old lady there is very nice and everything smells wonderful.

Last edited:

MaliceInWickedland

I drink both, but tea is definitely my top pick of the two.
The Milk Tea Boba from a local place here in my city called Dolphin Bay is simply amazing :D
Just thought I should randomly add that in ::p:

Blaze

Coffee!!!!!!!!!! I love it wayyy to much. I used to drink daily, but I have since acknowledged that I'm gonna give myself diabetes from the massive amounts of sugar, so I drink it only on weekends now. (LOL I just realized I am drinking a cup of coffee as I type this, /sigh)

Daz

Tea! :D

But i stopped smoking and drinking tea 7 days ago.

With every cup of tea i had, i would have a WHOLE packet of biscuits along with it. I'm not fat or anything, I just love Hobnobs :D

hobnobs.jpg

mmm.. Just looking at that picture makes my mouth water :D

I might treat myself to a cup of tea and a packet this weekend for doing well in stopping smoking, haha