[Poll] Relationship Status

Relationship Status

• Total voters

Kustamogen

Banned
Ive been with the gf for 10.5yrs now....luckily my anxiety was a lot better back then and I was able to do stuff with her.....now not so much haha

Single and sort of stopped looking. Most women my own age make me feel very uncomfortable. The older ones seem ok. I'll just keep an eye out.

lyricalliaisons

I wasn't sure whether to put single & looking, or single & not looking. I'm not really doing either, though I would love to find someone, which is why I picked single & looking.

klytus

What's the difference between looking and not looking? Would those who "aren't looking" reject a possible relationship, despite infatuation on your side? So, if not, is there a way "not to look", or do you mean actively looking for someone - if that is even possible - by "looking"?

Remus

Staff member
What's the difference between looking and not looking? Would those who "aren't looking" reject a possible relationship, despite infatuation on your side? So, if not, is there a way "not to look", or do you mean actively looking for someone - if that is even possible - by "looking"?

I think they mean they are trying to fix themselves first before messing up someone else's life with thier problems, thats what I did in my late 20's early 30's.

shore_of_glass

i answered looking, but maybe I should "fix" myself, as you say, first.

but i must confess, if the oportunity was given to me, I don't think I'd let it go.

aien89

Single and always looking. I believe that love is the reason why we live, so if I ever experience that with someone I'm definately gonna take the chance.