[Poll] Relationship Status

Relationship Status

• Total voters

Nicholas

Single & not looking. I need to learn to at least like myself before i love another.

That's exactly how I feel. I didn't vote, because I didn't know what to choose. The truth is I would really love to be with someone, but I know I am not ready, because I still consider myself a loser.
This is what I think:
You can't expect someone will find you special, if you don't feel special yourself. And if you don't know who you are, how can you know what you're looking for?

PS: The original poster made this non-anonymous poll to find out who's single and looking... and now he's got a list, he's gonna hit on you all! :D LOOOOL

I think if I waited until my problems were gone I think I may have stayed single my entire life.

I agree with this... no one will ever be "problem-free," although I think that some issues are best worked out before finding a partner.

I think that for the most part, you could find a partner to help you through life's problems- and I mean help in a supportive, encouraging, shoulder to lean on way, not in a trying to be a therapist and fix you or make you dependent on them way.

mrb

I agree with this... no one will ever be "problem-free," although I think that some issues are best worked out before finding a partner.

I think that for the most part, you could find a partner to help you through life's problems- and I mean help in a supportive, encouraging, shoulder to lean on way, not in a trying to be a therapist and fix you or make you dependent on them way.

and there was me thinking you were my therapist damn :rolleyes: jokin apart im in a relationship been nearly 5 years now since we met online ... but will be living together end of the year when i move to ireland ..

Last edited:

Kat

Yeah, that’s right and it depends with sp, sp it has it’s bad points but it has a lot of good as well. I do think maybe you have to be at certain steps before you can take on a relationship, it’s hard to gauge everyone’s severity but if you’re going to school and working I am sure you can make a relationship with the right person work. ( even though you don’t necessarily have to be at that point to have a relationship).

Sometimes we just have to go for it with a condition like this because it makes us run away from things how many life years do we want to lose to this thing? We don’t know and I didn’t want to be an old lady by the time I had someone.

And I agree your partner shouldn’t be your therapist unless that something that’s in their nature to be that way.

Having positive reinforcement that break bad habits where ever it can stem from can be a good thing as long as you’re willing to put in the effort and challenge the negativity as well.

Nack

Banned
I walk the earth bearing the burdens of my past, seeking no relationship from those that past. The road ahead is lonely, and yet i choose to walk that path. A lone wolf walking a stray, as cool as that sound. I'm no chuck norris, because he can kick me ass.

edit:
Damit why can't we Cap all letters.

Nicholas

a lot of single people :eek:

LOL, what did you expect? This is a forum for insane people, depressed people, people who have no confidence and no life, people who feel very lonely, people who are ashamed of themselves one way or another... Lots of people are virgins here... it's not surprising.

HH

earlier this year I thought that a relationship was forming with a girl I know but that sort of fizzled out due to several reasons so I'm still single as always but tomorrow I'm going speed dating so who knows what the future will bring