pet predilictions

do you prefer

• Total voters

Aletheia

I have a theory about the likely results of this, given the nature of shy introversion.

Let's see if I'm right.

MikeyC

See, I've grown up with cats so that has influenced my decision. I wouldn't be against a dog, but I do prefer cats.

I wouldn't mind a pet alligator, however.

Iluv

Cats. My cat comes and curls up with me whenever I'm having a bad day or cry. It's like he's psychic of some sort.

Silatuyok

I grew up in a cat-hating family. We always had dogs, ferrets, rabbits, and birds. I thought I hated cats too. When I was 20 my ex surprised me with a tiny tiny kitten. I have been a staunch cat-lover ever since. :D

Kat

I admire most animals but as companions I like cats and dogs the best. Big dogs scare me a little because I have never had one as a pet but overall I like animals a lot.

Boby

Dogs,definitly dogs.I find dogs much more loyal and they love you no matter what.
There is even a joke:
Lock your dog and your wife in the trunk for an hour and after you unlock them see who is happy to see you!::p:

This how my usual greetings are when i come home:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsqEHuuMfYo

Last edited:

Lea

Banned
I put cats but I like both, some dogs are great, it depends on the individual animal. I am afraid of aggresive dogs. I find them very unpredictable and dangerous. Some people can be okay with them but I am not a person who knows how to deal with them.
Also I found if the owner is crazy or weird, their dog is as well.

MrJones

Both can be awesome. I think cats would be more appropiate for me, but I could have anything (well, maybe not an alligator).

PS: actually, I would have an alligator just so I can sing "See you later alligator" everytime I go out.

razzle dazzle rose

Gatos all the way. I grew up with them too. Have never had a pet dog and I don't think I would like one, though I like most animals. In the past I have had pet rabbits, guinea pigs, turtles and birds. Right now I have three cats, but they are living at home with my parents; I want to get a little rodent. I am thinking gerbil or fancy rat. A dog would be cool though...'cause walking those things, you get to meet other people. My bf really wants one. Maybe one day!

Vampiro

Both ^^.
Dogs and cats have their greatest attributes.
Also always wanted a parrot. A parrot to talk and be funny, would be great.

coyote

i'm a Leo, so i guess that's why i'm really more of a cat person

that, and the family cats were my best childhood friends - my mother used to leave me alone in their care for extended periods

apparently i now speak fluent cat - even the shyest or most aloof cats will come and greet me when they won't pay the slightest attention to anyone else

good thing i'm only randomly allergic - that way i don't know whether i'll have an allergic reaction until it's too late

Last edited:
Definitely cats.

I like the deeper bond you can have with a dog, however I could never have one as I can't stand that "dog" smell, it just makes me sick.:confused: