One quality your proud of.

ChibiChick

I am proud of my creativity.
I am able to come up with an imaginative story in a very short amount of time.
I like how I am able to imagine something so effortlessly like that.
I would say the only disadvantage to having such an imaginative mind is that I can make up negative things just as easily as positive things...

Hot_Tamale

My tendency to not give up. Some people would call it stubborness. If I want something enough then I only like backing down if it would unfairly come at the expense of someone else.

grapevine

Im proud of so many things. One of them I guess is being able to get better and better at life's challenges and being able to turn them around. I feel confident in that. There was a time when I never really fully believed I could do anything I put my mind to- now tho, Im proud to say that I can fully believe that.

Also proud of the ability to be able to question my beliefs and really dig in to what is bothering me. Whether or not I can change things right away is a different story - but my optimism even in depressed states always shines : )

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
My tendency to not give up. Some people would call it stubborness. If I want something enough then I only like backing down if it would unfairly come at the expense of someone else.

Me too. :thumbup: Don't think I've got any other qualities I'm proud of, really. :idontknow:

cappatown420

Im proud of my depression.

Its the only quality of mine that keeps getting stronger.

I'm not sure if you are joking or not, but I've always felt like depression was part of my identity and without depression, who am i? I was actually a little scared to go on pills for this reason...

Doubt you're a Smashing Pumpkins fan but the lyric

"Intoxicated with the madness, I'm in love with my sadness"

has always had a little bit of a meaning with me.

Graeme1988

I like to think that I help others, even when I feel I’m probably not giving the best advice. Oh, and I’m quite pragmatic... whatever that word means? My oldest sister used it describe how I’ve coped these past 3 years.

LoyalXenite

I like to think that I help others, even when I feel I’m probably not giving the best advice. Oh, and I’m quite pragmatic... whatever that word means? My oldest sister used it describe how I’ve coped these past 3 years.

A pragmatist is someone who is pragmatic, that is to say, someone who is practical and focused on reaching a goal. A pragmatist usually has a straightforward, matter-of-fact approach and doesn't let emotion distract her. (Or him in your case :LOL:)

LoyalXenite

A pragmatist is someone who is pragmatic, that is to say, someone who is practical and focused on reaching a goal. A pragmatist usually has a straightforward, matter-of-fact approach and doesn't let emotion distract her. (Or him in your case :LOL:)

Side note the bolding was how it copy and pasted not intentionally done :LOL:

Graeme1988

Aye... that’s definitely me, then. :LOL:

Side note the bolding was how it copy and pasted not intentionally done :LOL:

Awrite... that answers the question I nearly asked when trying to reply earlier. :ROFLMAO: