One quality your proud of.

Just being friendly, I guess. I like hearing my friends out and trying to help them with their problems. If I can't fix my own, maybe I can help them.

Flanscho

Because I got a great sense of humor. Want a proof? Ok, here is one: why can't a T-Rex clap his hands? Huh? Because he's dead! Hahahahahaa.... Hahaha... ha... hm... Well, I'll be in my corner then.

laure15

I'm very perceptive, hypervigilant, maybe too much so to the point where I worry too much about my environment than about myself. If I hear someone start saying 1 bad thing about me, I want to leave, NOW!

My sense of humor. It's kind of difficult to tell if I'm being serious or just screwing around. Most of the time I'm doing the latter. It's kind of what keeps me going.

sahxox

Reading these responses it makes me smile to see that many people say things such as honesty, perception, introspection, good listener... these are words that I would also use to describe myself and quite often people have said to me that these are associated with being introverted/social'phobic', now I have proof. :) It is these things that make us better friends and people :)

ImNotMyIllness

If I could chose just one that is particularly pertinent to my life right now is my crazy and silly sense of humor. It's the only thing that prevents me from falling completely into the abyss....I would be dead without it.