Mind of Malice

MaliceInWickedland

Today was a pretty smooth day. Went out to the mall to buy some new furniture for our new home. We got everything Victorian style so our house is gonna be all gothed out now, which I think is pretty cool~ It wasn't all that expensive either so we ended up saving up a lot more money than we expected.

After that we walked around the mall, ate at the food court, and did some people watching for a while. Speaking of which, we saw this guy who was walking around like he was all cool and s*** with his disturbingly skinny girlfriend. I can't help but laugh when I see people like that who think they're hot s***, but what made me laugh the hardest was the fashion faux pas the guy was apparently oblivious to.

He had a massive tear on his jeans right where his ass crack is and you could totally see his boxers (they were light blue with gray and white streaks ::p:). How he missed that before putting them on is just beyond me, cause seriously you'd have to be Helen Keller to not have noticed it. Unless his jeans were intentionally made that way or he was aware of it but decided "oh what the heck" and put them on anyway because he has such an oh-so juicy ass and sexy boxers that everyone must see :rolleyes:

Oh humanity, how you make me laugh...

But yeah, I found that hilarious. I really wanted to take a picture of it but that would have been extremely awkward considering I was surrounded by people eating at the food court and walking around. Seriously now, what would you think if you saw a random girl randomly taking a picture of a random guy's ass? <__<

*Shakes my head* Quite an interesting weekend I had, eh? ::p:

Well, tomorrow is Monday - the worst time of the week for me. Bleh... I doubt anything of interest is going to happen tomorrow. I'll just be sitting here on my ass all day, typing away nonsense as always. Fun fun~

MikeyC

Some jeans are intentionally ripped but not at the bum. Maybe that's a new denim fashion? I have no idea. Not keen on it, anyway.

DeadmanWalking

Today was a pretty smooth day. Went out to the mall to buy some new furniture for our new home. We got everything Victorian style so our house is gonna be all gothed out now, which I think is pretty cool~ It wasn't all that expensive either so we ended up saving up a lot more money than we expected.

After that we walked around the mall, ate at the food court, and did some people watching for a while. Speaking of which, we saw this guy who was walking around like he was all cool and s*** with his disturbingly skinny girlfriend. I can't help but laugh when I see people like that who think they're hot s***, but what made me laugh the hardest was the guy's fashion faux that he apparently wasn't aware of.

He had a massive tear on his jeans right where his ass crack is and you could totally see his boxers (they were light blue with gray and white streaks ::p:). How he missed that before putting them on is just beyond me, cause seriously you'd have to be Helen Keller to not have noticed it. Unless his jeans were intentionally made that way or he was aware of it but decided "oh what the heck" and put them anyway because he has such an oh-so juicy ass and sexy boxers that everyone must see :rolleyes:

Oh humanity, how you make me laugh...

But yeah, I found that hilarious. I really wanted to take a picture of it but that would have been extremely awkward considering I was surrounded by people eating at the food court and walking around. Seriously now, what would you think if you saw a random girl randomly taking a picture of a random guy's ass? <__<

*Shakes my head* Quite an interesting weekend I had, eh? ::p:

Well, tomorrow is Monday - the worst time of the week for me. Bleh... I doubt anything of interest is going to happen tomorrow. I'll just be sitting here on my ass all day, typing away nonsense as always. Fun fun~

So when I come over to your house soon, I'm free to make as many Edgar Allen Poe references as possible, right? And I hope that you'll join me of course!

It would depend on whose ass you're taking a picture of? If you were taking a picture of mine (which I'm sure you want to;). Do you want me to send you a picture of it?), then I would feel happy and flattered. If it were anyone else, well, let's just say that you better fund my attorney. Maybe you could've taken a picture on the low-low? You know you liked looking at his ass, Malice!

You hate Monday too? Whoooo! That's something else we have in common! Well, how about I visit tomorrow and brighten up your day *nudge nudge wink*?

MaliceInWickedland

Some jeans are intentionally ripped but not at the bum. Maybe that's a new denim fashion? I have no idea. Not keen on it, anyway.

Yepp. I personally love ripped jeans, but I sure as hell wouldn't walk out of my house with a tear big enough to give everyone in sight 7 years of bad luck. But hey~ whatever floats his boat ::p:

People like that make me sad for humanity.

Couldn't agree with you more...

Phoenixx

You should've totally took the picture anyway. ::p: Let people make assumptions, let them think. Then just laugh at their reactions. XD

Yeah I totally say that, but honestly I wouldn't have done it either. I know my cousin would've though. ::p: I could totally see her doing that, ha!

Anyway, yay for new furniture! :) Are you moving to a new city? Or just to a new house and still staying in the same location?

MikeyC

Yepp. I personally love ripped jeans, but I sure as hell wouldn't walk out of my house with a tear big enough to give everyone in sight 7 years of bad luck. But hey~ whatever floats his boat ::p:
If you were wearing jeans like that, you'd get a lot of stares from guys. Possibly not what you want, but that's what would happen. However, I'm sure you wouldn't wear that in the first place so there's no problem.

I wouldn't say I "love" them. Not the kind of fashion I would buy, really.

A rip in the derrière? Sounds like a pair of prison pants to me...
I'm feeling quite bleak, but this comment got a smile out of me. Cheers. :)

MaliceInWickedland

So when I come over to your house soon, I'm free to make as many Edgar Allen Poe references as possible, right? And I hope that you'll join me of course!

It would depend on whose ass you're taking a picture of? If you were taking a picture of mine (which I'm sure you want to;). Do you want me to send you a picture of it?), then I would feel happy and flattered. If it were anyone else, well, let's just say that you better fund my attorney. Maybe you could've taken a picture on the low-low? You know you liked looking at his ass, Malice!

You hate Monday too? Whoooo! That's something else we have in common! Well, how about I visit tomorrow and brighten up your day *nudge nudge wink*?

Wait, when did I ever invite you to my house? I don't recall doing so ::p:

...I really think you should have your username changed to SexualHarrassmentPanda, and I am quite sure that you would be the one who'd like that xP

Well, I can't lie and say I didn't enjoy looking at his ass. I wasn't being all that sarcastic when I said he had a juicy ass! I was even tempted to smack it, but that would just make me even more of a creeper ::p:

MaliceInWickedland

A rip in the derrière? Sounds like a pair of prison pants to me...

Hahaha derrière.. I guess he recently came out of prison? That would explain why he loves flashing his ass so much.

You should've totally took the picture anyway. Let people make assumptions, let them think. Then just laugh at their reactions. XD

Yeah I totally say that, but honestly I wouldn't have done it either. I know my cousin would've though. I could totally see her doing that, ha!

Anyway, yay for new furniture! :) Are you moving to a new city? Or just to a new house and still staying in the same location?

If I wasn't so insecure I totally would have :D

:eek: Can we trade cousins??? ::p:

Woooo~ and yepp, I'm moving to a new city. Quite frankly, I'd rather suck the snot out of a gorilla's nose until the back of its head caves in than stay in this godforsaken city for another couple of years =____=

Phoenixx

If I wasn't so insecure I totally would have :D

:eek: Can we trade cousins??? ::p:

Woooo~ and yepp, I'm moving to a new city. Quite frankly, I'd rather suck the snot out of a gorilla's nose until the back of his head caves in than stay in this godforsaken city for another couple of years =____=
^ Tell you what, you can borrow her for a day or two. I'm sure she'd love to visit Cali. I just need her back by Friday because we have to go to Baltimore the next day. ::p:

That's cool, moving to a new city. When I moved, I really wish I moved to a city. Nope. My parents traded the city life to go live in the middle of nowhere. I guess it's not so bad, I love the isolation and the quietness. I just can't stand how boring it is. I do miss the city though. I can't wait to start living in the city again.

DeadmanWalking

Wait, when did I ever invite you to my house? I don't recall doing so ::p:

...I really think you should have your username changed to SexualHarrassmentPanda, and I am quite sure that you would be the one who'd like that xP

Well, I can't lie and say I didn't enjoy looking at his ass. I wasn't being all that sarcastic when I said he had a juicy ass! I was even tempted to smack it, but that would just make me even more of a creeper ::p:

Search your feelings, you know you invited me over, you just forgot. Delve deep into your memories.

I'm offended! When have I ever sexually harassed you? You're making sound like some sort of pervert or skirt-chaser (yet again)! Also, what's a panda gotta do with my name?

Aww, most guys like it when you smack their ass! You wouldn't be a creeper; you'd just be very, very direct::p:. Try it next time! Tell me what happens! And, yes, I would enjoy it, but:rolleyes: you'd enjoy it more! So there!

MaliceInWickedland

^ Tell you what, you can borrow her for a day or two. I'm sure she'd love to visit Cali. I just need her back by Friday because we have to go to Baltimore the next day. ::p:

That's cool, moving to a new city. When I moved, I really wish I moved to a city. Nope. My parents traded the city life to go live in the middle of nowhere. I guess it's not so bad, I love the isolation and the quietness. I just can't stand how boring it is. I do miss the city though. I can't wait to start living in the city again.

Haha sounds good to me~ ::p:

Really? I've always wanted to move out far in a rather isolated area, not in the middle of nowhere though. As much as I dislike people, I do need some human contact. Sounds pretty nice though, besides the boringness of course, haha. That's good. Hope the move goes well =)

MaliceInWickedland

Search your feelings, you know you invited me over, you just forgot. Delve deep into your memories.

I'm offended! When have I ever sexually harassed you? You're making sound like some sort of pervert or skirt-chaser (yet again)! Also, what's a panda gotta do with my name?

Aww, most guys like it when you smack their ass! You wouldn't be a creeper; you'd just be very, very direct::p:. Try it next time! Tell me what happens! And, yes, I would enjoy it, but:rolleyes: you'd enjoy it more! So there!

Haha riiight.... :rolleyes:

But you are a skirt-chaser xP
And nothing, I was just referring to this guy:
sexual harrassment panda - YouTube

Oooh... I'll keep that in mind next time I see a hot guy. Maybe I should try it out on Nathan ;)

DeadmanWalking

Haha riiight.... :rolleyes:

But you are a skirt-chaser xP
And nothing, I was just referring to this guy:
sexual harrassment panda - YouTube

Oooh... I'll keep that in mind next time I see a hot guy. Maybe I should try it out on Nathan ;)

The only skirt I've chased so far is yours and you know it! If that's what qualifies me as a "skirt-chaser".... well then, I'll gladly accept that title! I'd do anything for you, anything;).

Um, you could, but if you call my name to the stand, then I want you to know that I had nothing to do with it and that was all your idea! You can go to jail for sexual harassment, but I am not going down with you!

Phoenixx

Haha sounds good to me~ ::p:

Really? I've always wanted to move out far in a rather isolated area, not in the middle of nowhere though. As much as I dislike people, I do need some human contact. Sounds pretty nice though, besides the boringness :p
So I take it you're moving again then?
^ Someday. Not anytime soon though. I need to get a job first and earn some money, sort myself out a bit.

I got to thinking about this the other day actually. I kinda have this plan set in my head that I'd like to get a job, be somewhat stable, and be moved out and on my own by the time I'm 23. That gives me 5 years to sort things out, get my license, finish school and possibly continue to graduate school, find a decent job and earn some money, buy a car, etc.

Maybe I'm way over my head here, thinking I can accomplish all this in 5 years time, but it's just what I'd like to achieve. Even if I only achieve some of those things, I'd still be happy.

MaliceInWickedland

The only skirt I've chased so far is yours and you know it! If that's what qualifies me as a "skirt-chaser".... well then, I'll gladly accept that title! I'd do anything for you, anything;).

Um, you could, but if you call my name to the stand, then I want you to know that I had nothing to do with it and that was all your idea! You can go to jail for sexual harassment, but I am not going down with you!

Well, I don't wear skirts so good luck with that~
And thanks.. I guess? Haha no really, I'm flattered ::p:

Pfft, of course I wouldn't do such a thing! Who do you take me for? Trying to put your skirt-chasing ways on me xP
Haha kidding... but really, I couldn't do that even if I wanted to. Plus that guy is just too adorable for me to want to freak out. I already embarrassed myself once in front of him. I shall not allow a second time to occur! >.<

MaliceInWickedland

^ Someday. Not anytime soon though. I need to get a job first and earn some money, sort myself out a bit.

I got to thinking about this the other day actually. I kinda have this plan set in my head that I'd like to get a job, be somewhat stable, and be moved out and on my own by the time I'm 23. That gives me 5 years to sort things out, get my license, finish school and possibly continue to graduate school, find a decent job and earn some money, buy a car, etc.

Maybe I'm way over my head here, thinking I can accomplish all this in 5 years time, but it's just what I'd like to achieve. Even if I only achieve some of those things, I'd still be happy.

Ah, I see. Well, sounds like a good plan so far. You're not way over your head at all. You will accomplish all those things in five years and find yourself a nice home somewhere in the city. Just think positive~ you can do it! :D
(Obviously not the most positive person ever but at least I like to encourage others ::p:)

Phoenixx

Ah, I see. Well, sounds like a good plan so far. You're not way over your head at all. You will accomplish all those things in five years and find yourself a nice home somewhere in the city. Just think positive~ you can do it! :D
(Obviously not the most positive person ever but at least I like to encourage others ::p:)
^ Heh, thanks! :) I'm not the most positive person either, as you probably know.

DeadmanWalking

Well, I don't wear skirts so good luck with that~
And thanks.. I guess? Haha no really, I'm flattered ::p:

Pfft, of course I wouldn't do such a thing! Who do you take me for? Trying to put your skirt-chasing ways on me xP
Haha kidding... but really, I couldn't do that even if I wanted to. Plus that guy is just too adorable for me to want to freak out. I already embarrassed myself once in front of him. I shall not allow a second time to occur! >.<

Well then, you wear something over your legs besides your unmentionables, don't you;)? Well, I'm chasing that, whether it be daisy dukes or jeans, or even yoga pants! Also, you're welcome! Anything to put a beautiful smile on a beautiful face! I'm the Prince Eric to your Ariel!

I wouldn't put money on that if I were you; it's going to happen again. Eventually, though, you'll get used to it. Who do I take you for?

Nami-one-piece-7934156-512-384.jpg

Well, her, for starters.