mildly guilty confessions thread.

nicole1

I spent most of the day hiding from my family because I didn't feel like dealing with them. I don't feel all that guilty. I needed the peace after they gave me such a disappointing birthday "treat" that was hell for me.

I spent most of the day hiding from my family because I didn't feel like dealing with them. I don't feel all that guilty. I needed the peace after they gave me such a disappointing birthday "treat" that was hell for me.
^ That sounds terrible. (what your family did, not you, lol)
What did they think would be a "treat" but was hell for you!? :eek:h:

I can't be bothered contacting sibling to wish them a happy birthday - I don't care about birthdays, they're much less relevant the older you get and I feel like a liar pretending to be enthusiastic about them

There is virtually no limit to the amount of sour cream I can put on a baked potato. It gets absorbed when you mash it around, so you can just keep putting more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more...

I ****ing love sour cream.

MollyBeGood

There is virtually no limit to the amount of sour cream I can put on a baked potato. It gets absorbed when you mash it around, so you can just keep putting more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more...

LOL me too-I can eat an entire thing of it NP until I heard Woody Harelson speaking about what is really in sour cream...then I stopped eating it for awhile and switched to Greek yogurt which really tastes very similar and is better for you and doesn't contain what Woody said (I'll spare you the details)

theoutsider

I don't like a lot of people on my Facebook friends list but I'd feel bad if I deleted them without giving reason.

In fact, I've just discovered I prefer plain sour cream as a dip for chips instead of usual chip dips :inlove:

My food habits are really weird, I never hear the end of it.

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
I was in my late 30's before I found out that the handle on every pump in every gas station everywhere has a little thingy you can pull out for automatic pumping so you don't have to stand there squeezing it the entire time.

I hope you wait 'til they're out of the shower :giggle:

Well where would be the sport in that? :confused:

I have again been drawing on the visages of innocent people appearing in the newspaper; today it was hats (including wizard's), spectacles, a blackened tooth and a beard (on a lady).

theoutsider

I stayed out of view from the people walking to the elevator and let the door shut because I felt they were a little too far away for me to hold it open for them.

SCP-087-1

This one time I sold something to a guy for over a thousand dollars. After a while they gave it back because they forgot they bought it and thought they just borrowed it. I didn't correct them.

Drummer90

I hate my friend's roommate so one day I went into the bathroom to spring a leak and I mixed a lot of her roommates shampoos and what not. Another time she was really being a drunk *******(which is bad coming from me) so I took her vape pen and wiped my asscrack with it. I didn't think twice about it since I never really do anything wrong to anyone else anyway lol.

hoddesdon

This one time I sold something to a guy for over a thousand dollars. After a while they gave it back because they forgot they bought it and thought they just borrowed it. I didn't correct them.

If they remember, and especially if they have a receipt, you may be laughing out of the other side of your face, since that is stealing.

I hate my friend's roommate so one day I went into the bathroom to spring a leak and I mixed a lot of her roommates shampoos and what not. Another time she was really being a drunk *******(which is bad coming from me) so I took her vape pen and wiped my asscrack with it. I didn't think twice about it since I never really do anything wrong to anyone else anyway lol.

I can't be the only one here who thinks this is absolutely ****ing disgusting. I know this is forum for mental illness, but damn. Get ahold of yourself, buddy.