Merry Christmas, SPW

ImNotMyIllness

il_570xN.495418359_7kfw.jpg

LOL! But, Mike Tyson turned out to be a really great guy. I watched a few interviews. He came off very grounded, wise, eloquent and intelligent...Who would have thought?! People can change for the better!

dottie

LOL! But, Mike Tyson turned out to be a really great guy. I watched a few interviews. He came off very grounded, wise, eloquent and intelligent...Who would have thought?! People can change for the better!

he's a pretty interesting character, that's for sure!

MikeyC

Christmas evening here in Australia. I'm finished work, I'm full of food, and now it's time to chill out with some beers. A pretty good day, I reckon. :)

Srijita52

Thanks Mikey, I had an alright day, Christmas isn't really traditionally observed here. But I am going to meet up my friends and we're going to hang out a bit, hope it turns out okay.

MikeyC

Thanks Mikey, I had an alright day, Christmas isn't really traditionally observed here. But I am going to meet up my friends and we're going to hang out a bit, hope it turns out okay.
Ah, okay. I hope it turns out well. :)

Hope everyone whose Christmas is over had a good one, and a Merry Christmas to those of us who are just starting ours :)

We're done opening gifts here. I got a really soft owl-patterned blanket, a knitted green beret, some owl earrings, a shower gel/lotion/lipgloss/candle set (my sister got me that, and I'm not sure I'm going to use the lig gloss because it's a little sparkly for my age, but still appreciate the gesture), some stocking stuff, and the clothes I bought with my sister the other night, which were fantastic :) Not bad.

I'd like to think I'm a bit of a connoisseur when it comes to different types of alcohol (which is a lie, of course, but it's an interest of mine), and I'm excited to try making this simple mixed drink later with Aperol instead of Campari:

Perfect Holiday Cocktail Recipe: The Campari Mint Spritz The 10-Minute Happy Hour | The Kitchn

Looks lovely with the mint leaves.

Cousin and his fiance are coming over in a bit, Christmas pics, dinner, games, drinking. Should be fun.

There's my long Christmas post, I'd love to hear specifics about others' Christmas later, please don't hesitate to be detailed :)

Happy Holidays!