Merry Christmas, SPW

MikeyC

It's already Christmas in Australia and New Zealand and other cool countries around here, so I hope everyone has a great Christmas day. :)

What are you all doing for the day? Getting any cool presents? Are you going to eat a nice Christmas dinner? Whatever the occasion, I hope it's a great one. :thumbup:

Kiwong

Ho Ho Ho and a bottle of rum. I'll be hanging out with my best mate, Lenny the Cockatiel.

Have a peaceful day everyone, or run amok if you so desire.

bcsr

I have Christmas off this year, first time in probably 5 years. Going to just out for dinner and drinks, no cooking here.

jaim38

Merry Christmas hohoho! I won't be doing anything special on Christmas, just the usual. According to NORAD, santa hasn't come to town yet.

MikeyC

Among other things, I got $200, a GPS, The Hunger Games book series, and a 1kg box of Belgian chocolate seashells. We just had our big Christmas lunch and now I'm ready to have a nap, haha.

Not a bad Christmas so far. :)

Silatuyok

Merry Christmas Mikey and everyone! I just finished hosting the family Christmas Eve dinner at my house. I'm so glad it's over. Everything went okay, but there was a lot of unspoken tension going on. Anyway, my sister made pot roast for dinner and it was amazing. Good stuff.
I got some cash, some token gifts, and my dad gave me a cool water filter and a bunch of naturalist/homesteading type books.
Tomorrow is Christmas day and I volunteered to work my usual ten-hour shift with the animals. I'm looking forward to it.

Phoenixx

tumblr_mee1co6EQQ1rgpyeqo1_250.gif

Merry Christmas! Hope you all have a wonderful holiday, and for those of you who like to time travel instead of waiting for the rest of us I hope you had a great holiday! :bigsmile:

MikeyC

^ Christmas is the time of giving. Don't I get a share?

What do you plan to do with the money?
I could share...although I don't know if I'm going to. ::p:

I'll likely put it to my trip next month. Need to pay for a couple more things.