Men and Women are aparantly not equal.

There is so much beauty in the world.

Don't let the things that everyone else wants keep you down.

Throughout history, culture, etc - there have been beautiful people with beautiful ideas, that have moved and shaken the world.

Imagine the way you want your life to be - and work toward that.

Einstein was a beautiful person, that had beautiful ideas. Unlimited energy for everyone. Atomic bomb was made thanks to other peoples interference. I suppose I do dwell alot on major problems and not my own.

It still annoys me though how something so innocent can get turned on it's head for power or destruction.

coyote

Imagine the dilemma of the first humans who realized that a rock could crush a human skull as easily as it could a coconut

and so it shall always be

Does that mean we can't continue to enjoy coconuts?

Imagine the dilemma of the first humans who realized that a rock could crush a human skull as easily as it could a coconut

and so it shall always be

Imagine the the forth world war being fought with sticks and stones.

Mmmm Coconuts.

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
I believe I mentioned the cream pie.

Humanity should be beautiful, as a whole? Perhaps there are moments. But we're still just a bunch of crazy monkeys with an aptitude for building things.

Pie is beautiful. Flowers are beautiful. Certain moments with other people are beautiful.

But I'm just another crazy monkey.

Humanity should be beautiful, as a whole? Perhaps there are moments. But we're still just a bunch of crazy monkeys with an aptitude for building things.

Pie is beautiful. Flowers are beautiful. Certain moments with other people are beautiful.

Humanity as a whole is a beautiful thing in my eyes, the exchange of information, the way the body works. The information the brain can intake in milliseconds, everything about is unique and special. Thus it should be beautiful.

Shame it goes to waste most of the time.

coyote

you should see the two blonde women who just sat down at the bar next to me

Mind chooses to see what it wants.
Believe in something hard enough and it is possible to twist false into truth.

If Sarah Palin was instead Jack Palin and had the exact same attitude, personality and views I am certain people would still feel 'hell, not here and not anywhere.'

Not sure if that's a good example. All I had at the moment. Open to correction.

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
yeah, but what if she was Jack Palance?

He is not beautiful, and offers no pie.

Jack%20Palance%20Rocks.JPG