find the things out there that you do like

post those things

set the example

ok- so here's a challenge

instead of spending all your time finding things you don't like

find the things out there that you do like

post those things

set the example

I find it fascinating, I do dislike people like that, but it is interesting that there are people out there like that. I just thought it would be an interesting discussion.

coyote

I find it fascinating, I do dislike people like that, but it is interesting that there are people out there like that. I just thought it would be an interesting discussion.

I hear ya.

I just think we all spend too much time trying to figure out what's wrong with the world instead of celebrating what's right.

Maybe if we concentrated on the positive it would serve us better?

Forgotten-Children

I stopped watching the vid as soon as he mentioned the Bible... >-> Retard... JUST BECAUSE WE HAVE VAGINAS DOES NOT MEAN WE CAN'T LEAD AMERICA!! Not namely me because I'm pretty ****ed in the head from paranoia but... Yeah...

I hear ya.

I just think we all spend too much time trying to figure out what's wrong with the world instead of celebrating what's right.

Maybe if we concentrated on the positive it would serve us better?

Sad thing is, if you forget what is wrong with the world it could never be "possibly" (I use that term lightly.) fixed.

coyote

Sad thing is, if you forget what is wrong with the world it could never be "possibly" (I use that term lightly.) fixed.

"Fixed"

?????

It is what it is.

It will never be perfect.

Perfection according to whom?

What would serve you better?

Forget about the rest of the world.

Bring it closer to home.

Luke1993

The third eagle of the apolocalypse, that's a pretty badass nickname. So from what I understood he said that men and women started off as equals (Adam and Eve) but they both committed sins.

But then he says that Adam's sin was worse which means Eve was morally superior, but man should still rule over woman because women should be more humble, (As Eve committed the sin of pride)? I don't really understand that part.

"Fixed"

?????

It is what it is.

It will never be perfect.

Perfection according to whom?

What would serve you better?

Forget about the rest of the world.

Bring it closer to home.

I wish I could bring it closer to home but you have to start at the top of the chain first then work your way down. Morally everyone knows what is right and wrong, Corruption, lies, brainwashing, cults, starvation, ethnic cleansing. I didn't ask for it to be perfect, would just be interesting to see if it actually possible to "fix" major downfalls of humanity.

coyote

I wish I could bring it closer to home but you have to start at the top of the chain first then work your way down. Morally everyone knows what is right and wrong, Corruption, lies, brainwashing, cults, starvation, ethnic cleansing. I didn't ask for it to be perfect, would just be interesting to see if it actually possible to "fix" major downfalls of humanity.

I disagree.

As long as you cast yourself in the role of "victim" of the bad the things in this world, you will remain there.

But perhaps, if you stop being a victim and become responsible for your life, you will not only find the strength to turn your own life around, you may also find the strength to change the world

dwelling on the negative keeps you rooted in the negative

that's no way to make a change for the better.

The change doesn't happen by itself just by you pointing out what's wrong.

The change happens by you envisioning what it looks like to be "fixed' and working positively towards that goal.

That includes both your personal life and the rest of the world

Just try it

Luke1993

coyote I don't actually believe what he says is true lol I just didn't want to prejudge him so I watched the whole thing, but I got confused with him saying that man should rule over woman, despite Adam committing a worse sin than Eve.

coyote

coyote I don't actually believe what he says is true lol I just didn't want to prejudge him so I watched the whole thing, but I got confused with him saying that man should rule over woman, despite Adam committing a worse sin than Eve.

Yeah - none of it makes any sense to me