Men and Women are aparantly not equal.

I disagree.

As long as you cast yourself in the role of "victim" of the bad the things in this world, you will remain there.

But perhaps, if you stop being a victim and become responsible for your life, you will not only find the strength to turn your own life around, you may also find the strength to change the world

dwelling on the negative keeps you rooted in the negative

that's no way to make a change for the better.

The change doesn't happen by itself just by you pointing out what's wrong.

The change happens by you envisioning what it looks like to be "fixed' and working positively towards that goal.

That includes both your personal life and the rest of the world

Just try it

I can understand what you are saying, but I am not trying to have the victim mentality, I am just disappointed with some peoples mindset. I am quite annoyed with the way things are in my life, thanks to my own faults and responsibilities, I blame no one for my condition. Reality has a nasty bite when you tend to ignore it long enough. No matter what you choose to block out.

I'm not always dwelling in the negative, it just tends to turn up alot no matter where you go, you can't just not think about it when it's in front of your eyes.

coyote

I can understand what you are saying, but I am not trying to have the victim mentality, I am just disappointed with some peoples mindset. I am quite annoyed with the way things are in my life, thanks to my own faults and responsibilities, I blame no one for my condition. Reality has a nasty bite when you tend to ignore it long enough. No matter what you choose to block out.

I'm not always dwelling in the negative, it just tends to turn up alot no matter where you go, you can't just not think about it when it's in front of your eyes.

Yes - the negative stuff turns up no matter where you look

interesting isn't it?

I wonder why that is....

coyote

Should watch the news. Amazingly cheerful.

yes - well they've discovered that more people will watch if they show all the bad stuff

that way, the advertisers will buy space during their program - since people are watching

then they advertisers make money, the news programmers make money, etc.

do you really wish to feed into that dynamic?

Luke1993

yes - well they've discovered that more people will watch if they show all the bad stuff

that way, the advertisers will buy space during their program - since people are watching

then they advertisers make money, the news programmers make money, etc.

do you really wish to feed into that dynamic?

So we shouldn't watch the news?

we don't have to be that way, though

we can choose to be different

you might be amazed how many doors might open for you

See the beauty that is around you my dad told me when I was young, I try alot. I'm still trying but keeping your faith in humanity considering our history, culture and ignorance.

Your right we don't have to be that way, but most people are unhappy with the way their life works, so they want to see others suffer. It's a horrible cycle that hopefully may be broken one day. I have tried to just look on the positive aspects of life.

Trust me.

Still am to this day.

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
See the beauty that is around you my dad told me when I was young, I try alot. I'm still trying but keeping your faith in humanity considering our history, culture and ignorance.
I have very little faith in humanity as whole. I still see a lot of beauty around me.

I've never had pistachio pie. Or heard of it until now. I'm intrigued.

coyote

Your right we don't have to be that way, but most people are unhappy with the way their life works, so they want to see others suffer. It's a horrible cycle that hopefully may be broken one day. I have tried to just look on the positive aspects of life.

Trust me.

Still am to this day.

There is so much beauty in the world.

Don't let the things that everyone else wants keep you down.

Throughout history, culture, etc - there have been beautiful people with beautiful ideas, that have moved and shaken the world.

Imagine the way you want your life to be - and work toward that.