Mcdonalds or Burger King?

Madix

FUKK McDonalds..i worked there thats why i hate the place...okay ya i still go there sometimes...but i guess id say burger king.

Dr. Doom

Well burger king for breakfast, because they have those little cinnamon buns and cinnamon sticks. But Mcdonalds for everything else. I'd rather just grill a burger at home though.

DespairSoul

Thread what fit me good lover of McDonald here, but i guess i dint much tried in Burger King i was maybe ones in my live. Pity i cant anyway go eat there much cuz of people=( Yea is pretty stressing and sad if u really like something a lot and some bad energy wich i cant still fight down hold u back of things wich u wish to do.

PS: I dont say i would hang there every day hehe if i would able do it, but i would go with out fear and enjoy my meal thats sound like heaven to me.

Last edited:

Lea

Banned
**** BOTH!! I am against all those animal concentration camps and slaughterhouses which are behind, people don't care about it, they just self complacently stuff themselves till they are fat and those poor animals have to undergo a cruel life and death because of them. Meat isn't necessary for humans and all this hell should be abolished. Human society will NEVER be ok as long as this is happening.

Luke1993

meh... The local chippy = best takeaway in both cost and food quality =]

Indeed I'd say it's much better value for money, fills me up!

Between mcdonalds and burger king...hmm it's been a while since I've been to either but I'll have to say mcdonalds!

Mokkat

Neither. I'm studying to be a nutritionist, and though it doesn't make me totally anal about junkfood, it has made me realize how crappy the food at both McD and BK is and why:

The bread is flavorless - more or less a lot of empty calories, and the fries are most likely cooked in cheap palm oil.
I'd grab a good sandwich or kebab or something, instead :)

**** BOTH!! I am against all those animal concentration camps and slaughterhouses which are behind, people don't care about it, they just self complacently stuff themselves till they are fat and those poor animals have to undergo a cruel life and death because of them. Meat isn't necessary for humans and all this hell should be abolished. Human society will NEVER be ok as long as this is happening.

I've actually seen this kind of discussion before, and it turned into a heated debate where both sides didn't get to have the moral high ground. I also need to add that I personally find the mere concept of ''The moral highground'' a ridicules and pretentious concept.

Almost all living creatures (that we know of) consume other life in order to survive. Plants, for example. Of course, they're not intelligent or have any kind of nerve endings that we know of, but they're still very much alive. Where do we draw the line of what is and isn't morally acceptable? Is it the actual consumption of meat that is the problem, or is it the suffering that is caused in the process of obtaining it?

I am personally not against eating meat. I am strongly against the methods of the meat industry. As humans we look upon death as the worst thing that can happen to us. But death is not the end of everything, it is very much a new beginning for something else. Nature recycles itself quite efficiently in that sense. Humans are no exception in this. I shouldn't have to add that as the human is a animal itself. We tend to forget that. On top of that I also want to add that an animal isn't waiting for it's own demise like we do. They live in the moment. Something we humans can learn something from. Depending on how you do it, the animal needn't be in any kind of physical or mental pain or stress during it's lifetime. I even dare say live a better live then it would in raw nature. Because nature isn't a fairytale funland to live in either. The animal needn't even have it's life drastically shortened either. If it's managed correctly, the animal could live a very long and fulfilling life, and still benefit us as food in the end.

What I'm trying to say is; don't blame to very end of the line, it's a mistake many make. The consumer is a easy target because they're in plain sight, but they're not the ones committing these terrible deeds onto animals. The best you get out of attacking the consumer is a moral war, and that doesn't solve anything for anyone. Not for vegetarians, not for meat eaters, and certainly not for the animals.

You solve a problem by addressing the source; in this case the methods of the (non-organic branch of the) meat industry.

Last edited:

coyote

McDonalds is closer - only 30 miles to drive

the nearest Burger King is like 70 miles

unless i take the ferry across the bay

either way it's a long trip

bsebring

Welcome to the king, How may I serve you??
...I work the closing shift at Bk lol
Buttt, I gotta go with Bk on this one. My managers cool and easy to get alone with. Plus, everyones so ridiculously funny and care free. it's hard not to get along with the people I work with on my shift. (Notice I only said the closers lol) Otherwise I'd hate it there.
Buttt, it's good until I get a career after I get through college...It helps to know I'm not gonna be stuck there forever :)

Last edited:

TRRobin

Although I never eat this kind of food; when I briefly did I always preferred Burger King.
Their chips / fries were god like.