Male/female; straight/gay

metafink

I'm a straight male though I've mainly been having sex with myself for the last two years so what does that make me!? Apparently its not narcissm if you cry afterwards!

mmmm

^I think it's incest and homosexuality at the same time! who knew social phobes could be so cool!

neko

I think it's pretty obvious I'm female, I'm bi but I'm in a heterosexual relationship and to be honest I never got anywhere with a female, I just know I'm attracted to both.

2Crowded

<--- Im a Man see avatar... & im not gay...& I like whole grain wheat bread cause its healthy for me.

Last edited:

iamthenra

I've obsessed over females for well over 3 decades... It's impossible for me to even consider being gay... I'm male and as straight as an arrow!!!!

Jake123

Banned
Gay male here. I only like guys... I've experimented with some chicks but it wasn't my thing so I just do dudes.

Sinar_Matahari

I think it's pretty obvious I'm female, I'm bi but I'm in a heterosexual relationship and to be honest I never got anywhere with a female, I just know I'm attracted to both.

Same here. Women just never seemed to like me. At least, not the ones I liked. I don't know why but nothing ever came from the girls who were interested. One girl who really did like me had a boyfriend who was a controling prick. Nothing ever came from that because I did not want to get her into trouble. I genuinely cared for her once I got to know her. I still remember the first time I saw her. :) I have a feeling that some of the girls who would say that they liked girls were just trying to impress guys. I wasn't one to make out wth another girl to attract guys.
I don't know if I would go as far as labeling myself bi-sexual. Women are just another option. The prettier option. ;) I just don't understand how a person could not find women sexually attractive. How can females not be an option?