Loyal's Thoughts

Ransfordrowe

Hi,

I had a look online for free support services available in Australia for people struggling emotionally.

I think having a look at the links below might be helpful to you.

LoyalXenite

Hi,

I had a look online for free support services available in Australia for people struggling emotionally.

I think having a look at the links below might be helpful to you.

Thanks, I am familiar with the various support links.

LoyalXenite

We went to Jamberoo Action Park, a relatively small water theme park type of thing. It was good fun but damn am I feeling my age 😂 I crashed out on my bed when I got back, and woke up very tender 😂. I guess its less my age and more I really felt my fitness level, or lack of one, after spending all daywalking around and going down water slides and such.

LoyalXenite

Jamberoo-Action-Park-03.jpg

LoyalXenite

On Sunday I went for a swim at an inlet type of spot, and then to a lookout above it, which also had a whale watching platform not far from it, it was a gorgeous day so I got some pretty shots (and a little sunburn on the back of my neck coz somehow I forgot to put cream there 😅 )

137040049_10157952299405745_4873417399405477928_o.jpg

135492276_10157952295250745_3201244172942436046_o.jpg

135557630_10157952293580745_1369248172643184599_o.jpg

136368361_10157952292460745_6057211504494002881_o.jpg

136164195_10157952290685745_7554987558328022362_o.jpg

LoyalXenite

The beach has a way of just easing my mind in a way that little else can. Something about the water and the tides, the sand and the sound of the waves. It all just soothes my soul, makes things a little easier for a few hours.

Took this shot as I was leaving the beach on Sunday night
141958315_10157989048720745_110243479982461093_o.jpg

LoyalXenite

Havent really been coming on here much lately. Partly coz I've been in a particularly low slump and partly coz a member that I do not like has come back on the forums. Said member just makes it very unpleasant around here so Im not sure if I'll be coming back to the forum until they leave again. It was easier when Pug was still here coz he was good at calling her out or making it amusing as opposed to annoying/downright offensive.

Guess Im really only posting this to explain my absence and why I will only randomly be checking in (aka checking if the person is still around) until they go back to one of the other sites again. (I've got the member on ignore so Im assuming they wont actually be able to see this)

Phoenixx

Havent really been coming on here much lately. Partly coz I've been in a particularly low slump and partly coz a member that I do not like has come back on the forums. Said member just makes it very unpleasant around here so Im not sure if I'll be coming back to the forum until they leave again. It was easier when Pug was still here coz he was good at calling her out or making it amusing as opposed to annoying/downright offensive.

Guess Im really only posting this to explain my absence and why I will only randomly be checking in (aka checking if the person is still around) until they go back to one of the other sites again. (I've got the member on ignore so Im assuming they wont actually be able to see this)
I've been wondering where you've been. ☹ I'm really sorry to hear that Loyal. 😔 I do hope to see you around again sometime in the near nearish future. I would hate for you to permanently avoid something you enjoy just because of one person/user. But I also understand why you would as well, if the situation makes you that uncomfortable it probably is best to avoid. I hope things start looking up for you soon!

LoyalXenite

I've been wondering where you've been. ☹ I'm really sorry to hear that Loyal. 😔 I do hope to see you around again sometime in the near nearish future. I would hate for you to permanently avoid something you enjoy just because of one person/user. But I also understand why you would as well, if the situation makes you that uncomfortable it probably is best to avoid. I hope things start looking up for you soon!

You're right in that it sucks to avoid the forum just because of one user, but I really cant stand her, even on ignore it shows up as ignored person so Im still reminded of her and that just reminds me of how she likes to pour out her bigotry and try and constantly forcing her religion in our faces in every damn thread she can. Frankly I know we have various religious members and its never been an issue with anyone else, a post here or there and generally not remotely feeling like they are forcing it on everyone else or using it to spread hate.

I'm all for believe what you want to believe, but dont go using it to justify bigoted views and constantly trying to force everyone to make accommodations for your beliefs, or constantly just derail topics onto your beliefs when its not just unrelated but entirely unnecessary. She'll end up making so many of these threads flooded with her religious beliefs which is very off putting, all the more because we have so few members so its not like its easily drowned out by other posters. We have so few members these days that it just feels like her posts take up so much space, especially when she is being homophobic and just downright ignorant about them.

So even though she is on ignored and I just see reference to a post being there, or if I view the post and its one of the few not about her beliefs, or its a relatively harmless one about her beliefs, it still reminds me of all the other posts that she has made and it just makes this whole forum feel unwelcoming and just not somewhere I feel comfortable even lurking, let alone posting in.

LoyalXenite

Sorry for the rambling and poor grammar. As you may have noticed even just thinking about her gets me all worked up 😅

LoyalXenite

Since Im on here I'll actually give a little update on what I've been upto:
  • Been quite up and down emotionally, had some pretty damn good days and quite a lot of really dark ones, a few times there it was only the fact that my dogs need me got me through
  • I finally managed to make myself do a good clean of the place, for the first time in ages coz of a rather extended depression slump
  • My garage flooded in some bad storms a few weeks ago which was pretty bloody stressful, and the dampness drove me crazy for days, especially the musty wet smell after the flooding. It finally went away when I did the big clean though thankfully
  • I went and saw Hamilton at Sydney Lyric Theatre, it was brilliant and I'd like to see it again in a few months before it leaves
  • Its my mother's 50th/51st birthday party this weekend (her 50th was last year and delayed coz of covid so its a double up party) there'll be a lot of people but also a lot of alcohol so Im anxious but also excited, I'll know a good chunk of the people and have some friends going so I'll be ok
  • My 30th/31st birthday gathering with the family will be the following week (delayed for the same reason as my mothers), it'll be at an escape room which Im really excited for, then to a sushi restaurant for dinner (also excited for lol)
  • uuhm, Im blanking on what else there is coming up or recently went by...
  • I've booked for my dogs to get hydrobathed this week for the first time, I'm curious how they'll go with it coz they've only ever been bathed by me in the bath tub. Its likely only a once off thing though coz it isnt cheap, but the weather just hasnt been great so the hydrobathing also comes with blowdrying. So they'll get the bath they need but also get completely dried immediately after
  • I had a job interview the other day which went well, though I dont know if I'll get the job or not, but at least it went decent enough that feel ok about it even if I dont get the job
  • Had a really good session at dnd last week, my players finally learnt the reveal that I've been building to slowly for like 2 or 3 years now
I think thats the general gist of my last few weeks/ couple months? since I was on here more