Loyal's Thoughts

Ransfordrowe

Hi,

I had a look online for free support services available in Australia for people struggling emotionally.

I think having a look at the links below might be helpful to you.

LoyalXenite

Hi,

I had a look online for free support services available in Australia for people struggling emotionally.

I think having a look at the links below might be helpful to you.

Thanks, I am familiar with the various support links.

LoyalXenite

We went to Jamberoo Action Park, a relatively small water theme park type of thing. It was good fun but damn am I feeling my age 😂 I crashed out on my bed when I got back, and woke up very tender 😂. I guess its less my age and more I really felt my fitness level, or lack of one, after spending all daywalking around and going down water slides and such.

LoyalXenite

LoyalXenite

On Sunday I went for a swim at an inlet type of spot, and then to a lookout above it, which also had a whale watching platform not far from it, it was a gorgeous day so I got some pretty shots (and a little sunburn on the back of my neck coz somehow I forgot to put cream there 😅 )

LoyalXenite

The beach has a way of just easing my mind in a way that little else can. Something about the water and the tides, the sand and the sound of the waves. It all just soothes my soul, makes things a little easier for a few hours.

Took this shot as I was leaving the beach on Sunday night

LoyalXenite

Havent really been coming on here much lately. Partly coz I've been in a particularly low slump and partly coz a member that I do not like has come back on the forums. Said member just makes it very unpleasant around here so Im not sure if I'll be coming back to the forum until they leave again. It was easier when Pug was still here coz he was good at calling her out or making it amusing as opposed to annoying/downright offensive.

Guess Im really only posting this to explain my absence and why I will only randomly be checking in (aka checking if the person is still around) until they go back to one of the other sites again. (I've got the member on ignore so Im assuming they wont actually be able to see this)

Phoenixx

Havent really been coming on here much lately. Partly coz I've been in a particularly low slump and partly coz a member that I do not like has come back on the forums. Said member just makes it very unpleasant around here so Im not sure if I'll be coming back to the forum until they leave again. It was easier when Pug was still here coz he was good at calling her out or making it amusing as opposed to annoying/downright offensive.

Guess Im really only posting this to explain my absence and why I will only randomly be checking in (aka checking if the person is still around) until they go back to one of the other sites again. (I've got the member on ignore so Im assuming they wont actually be able to see this)
I've been wondering where you've been. ☹ I'm really sorry to hear that Loyal. 😔 I do hope to see you around again sometime in the near nearish future. I would hate for you to permanently avoid something you enjoy just because of one person/user. But I also understand why you would as well, if the situation makes you that uncomfortable it probably is best to avoid. I hope things start looking up for you soon!