Life Sucks

scoobycrawler

I just gotta let it out. I think life totally sucks balls and I constantly regret the day my Mother gave birth to me. I just want to crawl in a whole and die so that then I won't have to deal with my sucky crummy life and self. You know I try do hard and it amounts to nothing every time and nobody cares they just rub it in your face. See this is my point that life sucks and its intolerable and I just really needed to let it out today, right now. I Just want the world to fall off it's axis and roll into the sun then it would be over and there would be nothing left. I just think that would be the best thing that could happen then would be free from life and my sorrow, grief, and bitterness. I would never have to feel shame and failure again and it would just be happy not existing and everyone else gone too... The only problem is the Earth will probably not fall off its axis to I guess I am stuck here in my crummy home with my crappy dog and my ****ty life with my stupid problems. I feel like Job and God is mocking me. I also feel like a puppet with a hand up its ass and thats not very good feeling. It's like I said the harder I try the sadder and sadder I get from all and too many dissapointments and it's not fair and I hate it and it sucks...

JamesSmith

That was a nice rant, I bet that felt good to get that out. And yes, life sucks more for us SAD people than most people.

I know what ya mean. About 90% of life is crap. But there's that remaining 10% (mostly consists of drinking and smoking with my two best friends lol) that make me want to keep pushing through.

Maybe since we agree that life sucks so much, we should just stop caring about everything. Then we'll be free to do whatever we want without fear and regret and stuff..

slowmotiondaydream

i hate life, i just sit on my bed when i wake up and think i wont be making a difference if i do get up or not, but i still do.. got absolutely no idea why
but my dog gives me the motivation to come home after the usual **** day at uni or work. dont take him for granted

DespairSoul

I bet your doggy isnt crappy:) I hope u volunteer good and will feel soon better. Some days are more bright some are more dark...wait for bright ones and post here.

dragonoth

I think you should just hang in there and things will pick up. There are actually lots of wonderful things in the world. Things like the deep blue sea and sunshine! Sunshine is very good for lifting your mood. There are waaay more things, deeper and more meaningful than nature's works, but I can't tell you what they are. You have to see these things with your own eyes. Only then will they have any meaning to you.
I should also say that I once felt like you did over a year ago. I know how it feels when you wonder what the freakin' point of life is. You don't specifically mention this but I also felt what was the point of my existence because it seemed like nobody really needed me here, they always had someone better than me. It was pretty depressing and I didn't know what to do other than waste away on my laptop reading manga or whatever. But then I was restarting uni and I decided right before going back that I would give life a chance once more. Because of it I'm now in a loving relationship. Give everything a proper chance! Not just once or twice or three times, but as many times as it takes

Last edited:

scoobycrawler

Well I have been trying to be nicer and it works sometimes but I am still in alot of anguish inside I feel too much suffering but I am going to the Doctor this week for just general stuff and saw my psychiatrist a few days ago, still on Lexapro. I just want to feel like working for once in my life and actually trying. I am still having alot of problems thinking about the past and It makes me really upset and causes me headaches and makes me lothe the things I have done and said. I just going through a really scary and difficult time trying to decide what to do about making a living and paying off my debts its just not comming along at all. I am so dissapointed that everything I hope for seems to get defferred along with my legal problems that are also deffered and its too funnny to someone else I feel like everyones laughing at me for my failures and gloating over my misery and destruction and I guess it will always be my fault that I am too stupid to keep my mouth shut and bring the world crashing down on myself. Well my 26thbirth day was yesterday and I just don't feel like much of a man at all and its like I just don't have the strength to try anymore. My whole life is nothing like I ever wanted it to be. I feel like I am the only one this stupid and foolish and that there must be something wrong with my mind for me to be this ******* stupid and I don't know what else to do except rant about my solitude. Why couldn't I have just make better choices in the past and then maybe I wouldn't be cutting off my own circulation. My family doesn't know me anymore and my friends are non and nobody and nonexistant. I do know now know that dying is better than living and to never be born is best of all.

joyce

I just gotta let it out. I think life totally sucks balls and I constantly regret the day my Mother gave birth to me. I just want to crawl in a whole and die so that then I won't have to deal with my sucky crummy life and self. You know I try do hard and it amounts to nothing every time and nobody cares they just rub it in your face. See this is my point that life sucks and its intolerable and I just really needed to let it out today, right now. I Just want the world to fall off it's axis and roll into the sun then it would be over and there would be nothing left. I just think that would be the best thing that could happen then would be free from life and my sorrow, grief, and bitterness. I would never have to feel shame and failure again and it would just be happy not existing and everyone else gone too... The only problem is the Earth will probably not fall off its axis to I guess I am stuck here in my crummy home with my crappy dog and my ****ty life with my stupid problems. I feel like Job and God is mocking me. I also feel like a puppet with a hand up its ass and thats not very good feeling. It's like I said the harder I try the sadder and sadder I get from all and too many dissapointments and it's not fair and I hate it and it sucks...

Life will get better so don't give up and what ever your feeling talk to some one about it let it out don't hold it inside.

scoobycrawler

I am feeling a little more optimistic now. Something I really struggle with is also alcohol and the desire to use recreational drugs that I used to use. Sometimes I think about going to a club or bar and finding drugs but I havn't done that in several years so I am not using right now but I still have the memories of how good they feel and it's hard not to think about them alot so that makes things really difficult cause I can't get the desire to do other things I need to do when I am thinking about the pot or coke or meth then sometimes I go buy a bottle of booze just to get hammered and drink a bottle to myself and then the desire to do drugs is still there. I just want to not think about those things and work a steady job and make alot of money and have a family and those things cause that is what other people my age are doing and I want that as well. Its just in my mind it always comes back to how good the dope feels and its just hard to focus on the things that I would really like to be doing. Even not being on them in so long I still think about them everyday. I am depressed because I didn't finish college and also because I am on probation and it never seems to let up. I just feel overwhelmed with shame and anger all the time, its just terrible...

dragonoth

Hmm I don't know about having alcohol and drug troubles because I keep well away from those. Go seek professional help about those if you haven't done so already. What's one thing you like doing that doesn't involve those things? There are plenty of enjoyable things in life that make it worth living
Also it's useless to dwell on the Past. What's done is done so leave it there and move on. Don't let it define your Present and your Future. You can do better :)

mictsekk

I think about pot sometimes too and how good it felt when I was doing it. But being such a stoner in highschool is probably one of the reasons I've become so isolated so I'm just not gonna do it again. I sometimes get hammered by myself as well, its pathetic.. reminds me of this:
YouTube - Saturday Night Webcam Party

Liam17

Life is crap.

Which in the end, is bad.

But i'm going to die anyway so.

Just do things that make you happy.

I know how you feel, i posted something similar last week.

Last edited by a moderator:

lunarla

While I probably wouldn't say it exactly as the above, I agree with some of what nafadda said. (Definitely had some truthiness in it/ I <3 Colbert) Though I have had times where I was completely negative about everything pertaining to myself, and reflecting that to how I felt about everyone else. And I feel that kind of "pity party" was necessary to an extent. But you have to grow up at some point and realize that there's so many bigger things to life. Maybe that's where you're missing a lot of the goodness in it. It's really, really easy to recoil into some heap of negativity and make everything about you. Whatever you may have gone through or be going through, if you can get out of it, you're going to be the better person forrrrr having went through it. "Beautiful people don't just happen..." etc.

When all else fails, I like to listen to Rocky Balboa yell at me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1tXhJniSEc&feature=related

Last edited: