Leaving For Good

Sinar_Matahari

I just wanted to let you know that's it's been a great two years with you guys. I've decided to delete my account for good. This is sort of a big step for me - one that has to be done if I want to move on.

I'll miss being on here. I've met so many wonderful people over the past two years. People that will always have a special place in my heart. I'm going to miss a lot of you, your humor, antics and even the drama. You guys have been a source of strength when I needed it. SPW has helped me immensely. I may not be 100% better, but it's a work in progress.

Best of luck to you all.

Love,

Serafina

B

Beatrice

I didn't really talk to you very much but I've seen you around, so not seeing you around any more will be sad :(

Good bye, good luck and take care!

Deus_Ex_Lemur

Never got to know ya well Sinar, but good luck with things, don't be a stranger and NEVER return here... would love to hear your progress. Take care! Carpe diem!

planemo

Aww, it's always sad to see an active member go. But as you say, you need to move on to better things, and that's important.

Best of luck in your endeavours. :)

I never got to know you, but you wished me happy birthday once, which makes me think you would've been a nice person to talk to. It's a shame to lose a member, but I hope it means you're close to overcoming your problems and are ready to move on to greater things. Good luck

Aww... :( .... Unless memory fails me, I think you're one of the first persons here to read (or at least) respond to a post I made.. Hmm.. the poem on kindness

Anyway, all the best :)

(I recalled "Sinar Matahari" is in Malay or Indonesian)

Bak sinar mentari pagi
Pucuk harapan yang kian dinanti
Menyinar terang hari yang baru
Dan gembira rasa tenang di kalbu

Tapi kini senja menjelma
Dan malam pula kian terasa
Kini hanya tinggal kenangan
Sang mentari yang kupanggil kawan

Last edited:

lunarla

Awww, boo. :( It really is sad to see you go. I know it's only a forum, but I really did look up to you quite a bit. I wish you well! You have so much good, miss.

<3

Lea

Banned
Bye Serafina. Sorry you're going but I hope it will be better for you. Wish you good luck in everything.

That is sad to know you won't be coming back.
I shall miss your helpful posts full of good advice.
Good luck with your plans for the future.:)

Bye!

Awwh sorry to see you go. I never really talked to you but I loved reading your posts. You are going to do great in life, and I wish you the best of luck.