If updates where made ?

coyote

I suppose instead of "like" it could be "favour" or "recommend" or "absolutely awesome!!!"

yes, perfect - that's what we need

an "awesome" button

fb_bt_awesome.jpg

KiaKaha

Banned
We actually did have a rep system once. But it got removed because some users abused it to bully people with (in the little comment section it had).

I remember the rep system way back. I cant believe that on a site for people with confidence issues and the like there would be cyber-bullying here. It defies belief at how far people will go just to bring people down sometimes.

Anyway, I like coyotes like idea, and the over 30's forum sounds pretty neat too...

I remember the rep system way back. I cant believe that on a site for people with confidence issues and the like there would be cyber-bullying here. It defies belief at how far people will go just to bring people down sometimes.

This site is available for secret trolls to join just as any other site is. The old rep system had the mistake of having a negative option/comments that trolls could have fun with before they were discovered. I don't see why a new system could not be created with only a postive/like option available.:)

MikeyC

This site is available for secret trolls to join just as any other site is. The old rep system had the mistake of having a negative option/comments that trolls could have fun with before they were discovered. I don't see why a new system could not be created with only a postive/like option available.:)
Definitely agreed with eliminating the negative reputation system. Keep the positive ones, though. :)

Bo592

"Like" button sound cool, bigger inbox is a cool idea too. It would be nice to show people you read there post that way they don`t feel like everyone hated what they posted. and away to delete your post is great idea too because somtimes I change my mind about what I posted and wish that I could take it back. I would like away to report a technical problem with this website like I always have to push the refresh button on here ever time I get a new messages or send messages.and also it keep log me out somtimes.

Piece_By_Piece

I don't know what needs to be fixed, but a nice add would be to be able to customize your homepage. Like with a wallpaper and stuff.

da_illest101

maybe a choice of different colors in the layout. I like the site's layout but after being here for nearly two years i would like it to change a bit. That's one of my biggest problem with youtube

mmmm

I'd like to be able to post photos and videos (on the forum, not my page) with the option of only allowing members to see them, not the entire web but not only my "contacts" either.

MrJones

I'd like to be able to post photos and videos (on the forum, not my page) with the option of only allowing members to see them, not the entire web but not only my "contacts" either.
If I'm not wrong, attachments can only be seen by members, no matter if they are in your friend list or not, so no guests can see them.

I tried for pics, but I don't know about videos.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
I think a necromancy rule for certain types of threads would be helpful. If a thread about your favorite color wants to be revived I see no problem there, but if someone asked for girlfriend advice 5 years ago I have a feeling they are not still looking for it.