If updates where made ?

Bo592

If this website went though some changes what would you like to see or what would you like to see fixed ?

Necrucifer

Flash games, or online games like...chess/checkers/battleship.....EUCHRE! :D or texas hold em, would be fun to play with people on here.

But seriously, though. What I'd love to see (on forums in general) is when a post is replied to, it shows up in a message inbox. That way I wouldn't have to compulsively check every single thread I've been to recently, out of fear that I might have offended someone that responded to me by not responding back.

Last edited:

Agent_Violet

But seriously, though. What I'd love to see (on forums in general) is when a post is replied to, it shows up on a message inbox. That way I wouldn't have to compulsively check every single thread I've been to recently, out of fear of offending someone that might've responded to the post without me noticing.

doesn't it kinda do that update when you click on user Cp?...i get a list of threads that i've posted to that have been responded to recently...the ones i haven't read are in bold and the ones i have aren't.

doesn't it kinda do that update when you click on user Cp?...i get a list of threads that i've posted to that have been responded to recently...the ones i haven't read are in bold and the ones i have aren't.

Yes, but I mean more user specific. That when one of your own posts (which isn't the thread's original post) gets replied to (or ''quoted'', more specifically) you get a little heads up about it. Similar to how personal messages work. :3

I do love how this site automatically subscribes to any thread you respond to, though.

Blabla..

i'd love to see the "last edited by..." removed

it's driving me insane!!

renandstimpy_wideweb__430x309.jpg

DeadmanWalking

i like pg-13 :) keeps it from getting too rambunctious and out of focus.

You know full well that this isn't PG-13::p:. It's more like NC-17. Besides, I like chaos. Things get more fun when stuff becomes unpredictable:D! Now, I wonder if coyote has anyone in particular he wants to see naked;).

Hastings & Main

I'd love to be able to 'favorite' posts.

We'd be able to check the favorites list in our user CP, hit the particular post and read it again, with the choice of viewing the entire thread again if the context isn't readily apparent.

Two other (non-SA-related) sites I'm a part of have this available and it's incredibly useful.

coyote

a "like" button - so you can indicate your appreciation for a particular post without having to post a response

that way people know their post is being read and not ignored

a "like" button - so you can indicate your appreciation for a particular post without having to post a response

that way people know their post is being read and not ignored

Yes, that would be a great idea indeed. Kinda like the rep system, but without the chance of trolling/harassment.