How would you welcome an alien?

Dariushka

Hi!
Hope my taxes cover your up north!
I have no b00dy idea how I operate THIS long without asking for one lol

MollyBeGood

it would depend on whether their visa granted them worker eligibility status

ta :p

the ones here in my neck of the woods I am fairly certain are very welcome w/out such docs due to the fact they do the farm work for much less-cheap labor who doesn't complain. Saves the big mans bottom line. ::(:

Dariushka

Trap.. Funny you mention.. Started a new subject. Out off ignorance..of course. New to life or what! Check it out, come back or instruct me. Will upload my real pic once I know how to on this bloody iPad. All is new lol x

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
With the sulty sounds of Fiona Apple, and some "Please don't eat me" cake. Me, not the cake. If they are friendly I would consider sharing the cake.

AGR

I would tell them that earth is a wasteland,there is nothing to see here,that they were mistaken,then I would ask them to take me with them if its not much trouble.

chibiXphantom

what kind of aliens are we talking about? Xenomorphs? Necromorphs? Vulcans? Ewoks? the little squishy ones from Pizza Planet? or just people from another country?

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
what kind of aliens are we talking about? Xenomorphs? Necromorphs? Vulcans? Ewoks? the little squishy ones from Pizza Planet? or just people from another country?

If the little squishy ones from pizza planet come bearing gifts of cheese and sauce covered goodness will be welcomed with open arms and an empty stomach by me :bigsmile:

MikeyC

I would blast my most ferocious death metal album. They'll be sure to embrace me as their new Emperor.

However, if the alien is Lrrr, ruler of the planet Omicron Persei 8, then I'm in for a world of hurt!