How much time do you spend on the computer per day?

AlleyCat

It really depends. Some days I'm barely on or not at all and other days I'm on too much. It can get addicting but I love my pc. My friends live in there. ::p:

LycraPantiies92

All day every day really, more since i'm on holiday and when i usualy have things to do i can't be on the pc!
It gets boring, i just end up refreshing the same old web pages time after b***** time! and check for new posts on forums. >.<

Oh the life i lead *sighs*
xx

Usually all day long. 8-9 hours sleep, some rutine and cooking and sitting at computer. Except when I'm staying at my parents home, then I'm sitting much less, sometimes I don't even turn on computer, because there is always a lot of work to do.

this_portrait

More than I'd like to. =/ Come this upcoming school year, though, I won't be spending too much time on it because I will be taking 18 credit hours (6 classes), and will need to put full concentration on my homework.

Probably 12 hours. Basically any time I'm not out for a walk, eating something too messy to want to get in the keyboard, getting groceries, fetching the mail, or the like. It's not an addiction or a problem -- I simply don't have anything else to do, all my friends are online, I don't have a TV, and I work online.

Last edited: