How much time do you spend on the computer per day?

Beep

Probably atleast four, usually more. I am getting sooo bored of it lately. I'm like always on. The truth is, I really don't even like doing the computer all that much, I seriously have NOTHING else to do. I'm definitely not 'addicted' to the computer. If I had any opportunity to do ANYTHING else I would do it in a second!!!

Last edited:

way too much
i even try to get on during lunch breaks at work but when i'm at work i don't but apart from that, every other time the comps on and i'm on and off it depending on what there is to do and yes it can get real boring and how useless would they be if it wasn't for the internet

Ericisme

About 13-15 hours a day, that's after I take time out from bathroom and exercising, which is about all I do. I even eat in my room now, just fruit, bread, and granola bars, I'm sick of eating my familys food. I'm eating loads better now that I barely leave and almost never go in the kitchen, it helps a lot. =D

Errordotocx

I've cut down my computer time down so much. But I would say about 4 - 5 hours a day is the average. Still too much though.

Rheves

Re: Beep

Probably atleast four, usually more. I am getting sooo bored of it lately. I'm like always on. The truth is, I really don't even like doign the computer, I seriously have NOTHING else to do. I'm definitely not 'addicted' to the computer. If I had any opportunity to do ANYTHING else I would do it in a second!!!

I hear you. I spend like 8-12 hours when I dont work that day. Otherwise around 5-6 when I do work. I just have absolutely nothing else to do. Bout to get a guitar though. That should cut some hours off.

bigchris

Loads, but I still have a social life and go to parties a lot, but if nothings happening ill be online.

Rise Against

on weekends or when i dont have school i am usually on for like 12 hours... I dont even do anything i just waste time... i have myspace and facebook but i dont really talk to many ppl, lol.

anomicdeer

Re: Beep

I'm on all the time. Usually if no one else is on the computer. Unless I just get to bored and just watch tv. But when I have school I'm on about 4 hours and whenever else I'm on all day.

Riiya

Four hours away from the computer and I'm starting to get seizures. I don't even do anything, I'm just drawn to the computer like a magnet.