How do you sleep?

WelshOne

I sleep every which way!

One minute Im on my back, the next im face down in the "mountain climbing" position, and so on.

Lea

Banned
I sleep without pillow and hate soft mattresses. I guess I mostly lay on my back before I fall asleep, if not I curl to the side. If I´m sick or can´t sleep at all I lay on my stomach. Or have to take pillow or sit up, as I did today because I felt strange with heart again, too much shouting and bullying from my father to take. I think I might die on hear attack if this doesn´t stop.

On my side, with lots of pillows under my head and at my side, so I lying half on pillows and half on the bed, and kind of half way between on my side and on my front... I sleep in a weird position! Or one that's hard to explain anyways :rolleyes:

philly2bits

On my side or on my stomach. The only time I sleep on my back is I fall asleep on the floor. (it does happen)

I'm constantly changing my position...back, sides, front....And I change like every five minutes until I fall asleep...it's just so hard to get comfortable!!

Skald

this is going to sound strange but sometimes the only way I can get to sleep is to lay on the top of my bed with my legs up against the wall. like an L shape. don't ask why just works for me..

JS86

I sleep on my side. I switch sides occasionally before going to sleep. I used to sometimes go to sleep on my stomach when I was younger, but I can't do that any more.