How desirable do you think you are to the opposite sex?

LadyWench

I'm probably about a 3 or 4, at best. I feel I'm a 0.5-1. I'm sure people (same sex or opposite) see me the same way as I view myself. A lot of it has to do with confidence and how you present yourself. I lack that.

Loudog

I would rate myself an 8. Girls think I'm desirable, I just think I'm hairy, out of shape and my teeth aren't white enough.

Last edited:

lilmutegirl

I don't know...I'd say at least between 5 and 7, generally. I know that I have some good attributes (namely my eyes and smile--I get lots of compliments on those). I generally don't try too hard to look good, but have been asked out a decent amount of times, and have gotten compliments from both males and females over the course of my life, so I think I'm probably socially-acceptably looking. Photos of me tend to not look so great, though...

Damaged

I have no idea, really. The people who bullied me for years told me on a daily basis how ugly they thought I was, so I'll say......0. Maybe a 2 on a good day.

What? Thats crazy!!!! Don't listen to bullies, they make up nearly all the stuff they say because they get a kick out of seeing someone hurt.
I just looked at your photos and your so beautiful far far far from ugly missy!!! I love your hair :D

hoddesdon

What? Thats crazy!!!! Don't listen to bullies, they make up nearly all the stuff they say because they get a kick out of seeing someone hurt.
I just looked at your photos and your so beautiful far far far from ugly missy!!! I love your hair :D

Actually the same could be said about you.

GhoulsNightOut

Looks-wise probably a 4, and personality-wise probably a 6-7...which I only feel that way because I've been told by my guy friends in the past that I'm fun to talk to. ^_^

dottie

it seriously varies. some guys i get the vibe that i am totally fug to them, or at least not their type. other guys i get the vibe that i am pretty hot. it is all in the eye of the beholder.