How desirable do you think you are to the opposite sex?

whatisis

Maybe 7 for most women.
Personality? 8 if you get to know me, 4 the rest of the time.
I need to work on it.

WeirdyMcGee

I've had a fair amount of stalkers in my day... only one boyfriend and one sexual partner, but there've been plenty more perverts who'd do or say things to try and get me to stray-- so unlike my attractiveness, I'll rate myself above average. Maybe a 7.

Haha-- no one hit on me in highschool; I was sure my boyfriend was the only person who liked me even remotely.
Then I went to college and things suddenly turned completely around. It was scary--- nice sometimes, but scary as hell.

IGotSeoul

I'd say a 3...I think I come off as very standoffish to the opposite sex as I am generally much more nervous around them. I do everything possible to avoid eye contact and I can't hold a good conversation most of the time.

This might just be coming from one INTJ to another but I'd honestly say you're much higher. I'm not sure how much this means coming from somebody online or somebody such as myself, but you seem to be a very strong, clear, and well rounded person which is admirable.

Kathryn.fr

I've never had issues with the opposite sex/same sex as far as rejection or desires go. I feel pretty desired, but maybe that's just the weird chasers. Sometimes I feel like a 10, othertimes more like a 5-6

DimBulb

I would put myself to 0, as there is no negative marking in your score sheet.

The reasons for me being 0, are based on hard facts not perceptions. Based on these facts i consider myself ineligible for any kind of relationships.

upndwn

What can I say? Spontaneous is my middle name, and I have to say the same about my own posts ::p:
You are very welcome :)

I like spontaneity ;) After your comments I went out and read some of your posts. I have to say your new dog is one of the cutest things I've ever seen (Although I haven't seen you yet ;) ).

Paahi

considering how messed up i am i would say im a 2.
i don't see why anyone would like me.

EnigmatiConduit

You know what pisses me off, the fact that "physical attractiveness" to damn strangers even matters or really matters to anyone. I'm so sick of looks being the focus of everything - and it will never change. Why don't you all hopefully too try to not judge on appearance - it means **** all! I'm kinda mad at the moment but this is true anyway. Tired of how the world works.

decadeOfSA

Women seem to be attracted to me, so I guess I'm up there, but I'm to shy and self conscious to let anything happen.

I'm shy around anyone though, so it's not just the opposite sex. I honestly don't even have many conscious thoughts that I'm aware of. My body just tenses up around people.

upndwn

The strangest thing happened tonight, I just met this beautiful girl with the most perfect body and she just oozed of sex. Her intentions was clear but I didn't fancy her at all. I knew I could have her if I wanted but her promiscuity turned me off big time. My friends are gonna tease me so much for letting her go, but it just didn't feel right for me to sleep with her. She could clearly have any guy she wanted to, but I think she choose me because I was different from all the others and just wanted to tease everyone else.

The strange thing is that I feel bad because she fancied me. She's physically attractive but her slutty demeanor just makes me sad. It was clear that she was just out to bang someone while her kids were home with the nanny. It appalled me that she just left her kids there and went out to party like it was no big deal. She was strutting her stuff allover the dance-floor while I was out on the town and I observed her make out with at least three different guys while I was there. It just makes me sad when someone else gives themselves away that easily.

A friend

If you had to rate yourself on a scale of 0-10 on how desirable you believe you are to the opposite sex, what would you rate yourself?

I am just interested to know how negatively/positively people think.

0 - I am avoided like the plague when it comes to romance. But I honestly don't have a problem with it.

I do have a high opinion on myself, but I do not have the need for compainionship. I'm fine with my life the way it is right now.

A friend

Not at all desirable.

That's not true at all.

---

I do want to say one thing though:

Even if women did like me, I still would be picky. Not all guys are shallow-

Although I would prefer to have a girlfriend that's very attractive, I think the other details matter more than anything else.

For example, I would prefer a partner that is supportive and kind. I do not tolerate arguments at all, and if I were to notice something like that, I would avoid that individual as quickly as possible.

Not all guys are into girls just for their looks.

Last edited: