How are you feeling?

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Despite the travel sickness on the way to and back home from the hospital, my mum's appointment went well from what I was told. I had to stay in my sister's car listening to music on my phone, as only one other person was allowed into the hospital. Anyway, they think her shakes might be a side effect due to one of the medications she takes for her dizziness. So she has been prescribed a new medication.

Phoenixx

Empty and burned out. Every day. It's getting old. I'm trying to change my routine every day where I can just to do something different. It helps, but it's not fulfilling. :confused:

lily

I have a headache again from sleeping too much and therefore getting bad circulation. I've stretched, did arm rotations but it still hasn't totally gone away. I hate this medication I'm working on getting lower on :(

Last edited:

lily

I will be going out for a walk in the park tomorrow, it'll be nice.

Last edited:

SilentAndShy

Wondering about imposter syndrome in my new job and just when will they find out I'm not as good, confident, comfortable and non-anxious as they think I am?

I fear there will be a but when discussing me: "Oh he's so lovely, friendly *but* "

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
I don't know how am feeling... apprehensive? Nervous? Excited? Struggling with imposter syndrome a bit as far my musical abilities goes. In that I'm not as technically gifted as my guitar playing abilities make me out to be.

On a positive note, my mum seems to be doing a lot better since that change to her medication was made earlier this month. :)

I’m feeling pretty dejected. I put someone up on a pedestal only to find out that they didn’t deserve to be there in the first place. It’s funny how I think I am ugly and am really attracted to this guy and he is only interested in me because he thinks I am physically attractive. Fuck my life. I don’t think I can believe in love anymore. I’m done looking.

Phoenixx

Reading recent posts on here, seems like it's been a tough week for everyone. I just wanna give you all a big hug.

200.gif

Phoenixx

Feeling a bit worried today. We had a nasty rain storm pass through the surrounding areas yesterday. While we got a bunch of rain where I live we didn't get any flooding surprisingly. Driving over the river today was pretty scary though as the water level was high. :oops: My hometown though, which is an hour west from here, and the surrounding areas, all are under a state of emergency because the flooding is so bad. :( I've been sent so many pictures, the damages in the area are outstanding. Thankfully my parents are okay. Only got a little flooding in the basement, but not enough to even damage anything. I couldn't even get ahold of them until this afternoon though, as phone lines and service lines were entirely wiped out. Emergency crews worked very quickly to get those up and running again. They were extremely lucky to even still have power. I haven't even heard anything from my in-laws though. I hope everyone is okay.

mismeek

Feeling a bit worried today. We had a nasty rain storm pass through the surrounding areas yesterday. While we got a bunch of rain where I live we didn't get any flooding surprisingly. Driving over the river today was pretty scary though as the water level was high. :oops: My hometown though, which is an hour west from here, and the surrounding areas, all are under a state of emergency because the flooding is so bad. :( I've been sent so many pictures, the damages in the area are outstanding. Thankfully my parents are okay. Only got a little flooding in the basement, but not enough to even damage anything. I couldn't even get ahold of them until this afternoon though, as phone lines and service lines were entirely wiped out. Emergency crews worked very quickly to get those up and running again. They were extremely lucky to even still have power. I haven't even heard anything from my in-laws though. I hope everyone is okay.
Where do you live? I hope your basement stays dry-ish lol

Phoenixx

Where do you live? I hope your basement stays dry-ish lol
State of NY, not the Big City. I think my parents' basement is okay now. They didn't get too much water. Have an uncle that was not so lucky. Nearly flooded his whole house, started in the basement. Made it to the top of the stairs, but stopped. 😳 He lost some stairs but that beats losing his whole house.

So many people with so much damage. I feel so bad for everyone involved. ☹️