How are you feeling?

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
i gave you a 'like' for your post, lol. Ok so here's how it works if you get it, you do an infusion which is that you simply cover the lid for i believe a few minutes, they will tell you on the box and then you drink it. good luck!

Eh... wus’nae exactly expecting that wee tutorial, there. :LOL:
But thanks again, lily. 👍

Graeme1988

I wish I had someone I could rely upon... :(

Am shamed if I don’t ask for help, and given excuses whenever I do.

It’s kinda $h!% when you need to get things done by yersel’, and care for someone besides herself. But I seem to be the only yin who get things done, Quite exhausting having so much responsibility, and not really getting a break from it from time to time. Though, truly, I wish I could afford a tourist visa n’ just piss off to another part o’ the world and live there for a month or 90 days.

Kiwong

I watched one of my favourite bands The Church, live at the State Theatre. They were great, played the whole Starfish album. And then after a break they olayed many more of my favourite songs.

After wards I was walking along looking to play the videos of the concert.on my mobile phone.

An Asian lady walked up to me. Where are you going she asked. Back to my motel room i replied. Want sex, good massage she said. I was a bit shocked and said no thanks. Good massage she repeated, letting me know what I was missing out on.

A part of me wondered what sex would be like, another part thought my virginity is something that is my truth that I have control of.. When throughout my life people have labelled my difference as something about my sexuality, I alone hold the truth about that.

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
I watched one of my favourite bands The Church, live at the State Theatre. They were great, played the whole Starfish album. And then after a break they olayed many more of my favourite songs.

After wards I was walking along looking to play the videos of the concert.on my mobile phone.

An Asian lady walked up to me. Where are you going she asked. Back to my motel room i replied. Want sex, good massage she said. I was a bit shocked and said no thanks. Good massage she repeated, letting me know what I was missing out on.

A part of me wondered what sex would be like, another part thought my virginity is something that is my truth that I have control of.. When throughout my life people have labelled my difference as something about my sexuality, I alone hold the truth about that.

When she said 'Want sex, good massage' you should have replied; 'Baby, I don't just give 'good'.. I give the best. So I'm sorry, you'll have to look elsewhere for 'good'..

Graeme1988

Not particularly great when I think about my relationship with my family. I guess confused sums it up, really. :(

Between being treat like crap if I don’t effing fall in line with no questioning why things are the way they are on the one hand. To being told, “I’m the good son, brother, etc”, because I easier to talk to. Thought of highly n’ all that.

Yet, every time I ask a simple question or question that is trying make me understand why they act the way they do, I either get yelled at, laughed at or the silent treatment. Or, an answer that amounts to a non-answer...

But still I’m told, time n’ time again, that I’m the problem, I’m in the wrong for daring to ask why they act they the way they do towards me. Though, understanding that would mean finally getting why I’ve refused to participate in family gatherings since I was 16.

Kiwong

The world is so much easier if you can put a positive vibe out into the it. Walking around with a smile and joy in your soul. People respond and smile back. You get back the vibe you put out.

It says I am happy, I have good intent, I am ok to appraoch. It disarms people.

Trouble is when anxiety is high this kind of vibe is next to impossible. And those around you see your fear and think what is wrong with that guy, he's strange I want to keep clear of him.

And that reaction is compounding until you close down completely and hide away.

PugofCrydee

feeling all alone on this site. it's sad when it seems like the wrong people win but I'm a believer of God and i have to trust that it's not true. i have testimony that it's not true. I can't detach from God or want to, i can feel His stronghold on me.
What do you mean by 'the wrong people win' Lily?
Who are the wrong people, and what are they winning?

PugofCrydee

people who do the wrong thing to me and win in how glad they r. i can't say any more than that, sorry.
No need to be sorry Lily. I wasn't sure if you meant on SPW or in RL.
I hope you can cut those toxic people out of your life

Graeme1988

I'm getting fed-up and pissed off with being told what ah should do, then, when I agree to something, it's up to me to teach myself. Aye, to some, teach yersel' how to do summit which be quite an achievement and something to be admired, but it's a struggle at time. But then, most people in ma life just assume ah know everythin'... :mad:

Last edited:

Graeme1988

Meh! Who cares anyway? Just the same ol’ pish, day in day oot fur me. Family dictating the direction o’ ma life.

Can’t point how emasculating that is, though. Since my mother and older siblings don’t particularly take it well when being told their wrong. Besides, taking away a spastic’s free will and ability to care for himself, it’s no like that’s a human rights violation, is it?

Graeme1988

Absolutely knackered... exhausted. Tired. Like I can't depend upon my family when I reach out to them or ask something of them. Even buying me something I need at the moment that wouldn't even cost much is asking too much it seems. Frankly, I'd be happy to send Christmas somewhere else this year. Just to get away from the almost constant nagging, complaining and demands of my family. The latter of which is always coming for me, apparently. Gotta love the projection, eh? Buckin' smashing! :mad: