How are you feeling?

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
Hahaha...WAIT WHAT?

tenor.gif

What did SP do to you? õ.O

Sophia.. my darling.. what have they done to YOU!!

grapevine

I have a confession, I stayed up the last few nights ago watching a Chinese soap called 'a Love so Beautiful' - its a puppy love type show enough to make anyone cringe- yet i couldn't stop watching it!

I have a confession, I stayed up the last few nights ago watching a Chinese soap called 'a Love so Beautiful' - its a puppy love type show enough to make anyone cringe- yet i couldn't stop watching it!
All I can say is, thank (insert deity of choice hear) that there are lots of loves-struck, romantic movies, tv shows and books etc for us to immerse ourselves in, so we can get to "empathetically feel" what we are not able to experience for ourselves in our own lives. :thumbup:

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Apprehensive... and very unsure of myself in terms of my musicality. But that's me most of the time.

Been a quite productive week for me these past few days. :)

Last edited:

Graeme1988

Barely slept last night. Hate that when ye want to do stuff but know ye can’t cuz it’s 3am n’ your still wide awake. Still no fully recovery from cramming a week’s worth of gigs into 3 days. Which was poor planned, but feckin’ worth it.

And I’m still laughing to myself thanks to yer another “Why? Eh? Whit d’ye mean?” argument between my older sister and our mother this past Friday. The comedy: the only positive thing about being part of a dysfunctional family.

Nearly got ma bedroom rejigged - a 2 year odyssey of procrastination and excuses is almost at an end. :giggle: Might as well get it done while I’ve got the energy to dae it, then I can get back to focusing on my music. YESSS!!

Oh, and my oldest sister is now pestering me to join the gym again. :eek:mg:
Or, she could just be fat shaming me due to the fact I’ve just sat on my arse, listening to music or watching the TV for the past year. :idontknow: :bigsmile:

Stress overload! :kickingmyself:

Enough is enough.
Even a painful death would be heaven, compared to this. :sad:
No human deserves this much stress.

Graeme1988

Another sleepless night ahead for me...

Not cuz I’m overthinking or anything, but due to me wanting to get my bedroom rejigged and tied out before the end of the month. Which, if I keep focused, might just get done. I’ve spent a couple hours these past few days getting some old music magazines moved outta my room, by myself. As a result have been going to bed exhausted.

Not that I’m complaining about being tired, it’s been good to finally have a bit more space my wee room. :bigsmile:

But it's only Monday...

Well, you see, it's not Monday for everyone. I worked Friday - Monday (today) which may not seem much for the 8 hours a day or less folks, but I work 12 hour shifts. We were crazy busy, my job is physical, dealing with other shitty personalities and short staffed to boot. So today is my Friday. Add that to continuously realizing that you're not worth receiving romantic love from anyone and starting your period at work with no protection, makes for a pretty shitty ****ing week.

Well, you see, it's not Monday for everyone. I worked Friday - Monday (today) which may not seem much for the 8 hours a day or less folks, but I work 12 hour shifts. We were crazy busy, my job is physical, dealing with other shitty personalities and short staffed to boot. So today is my Friday. Add that to continuously realizing that you're not worth receiving romantic love from anyone and starting your period at work with no protection, makes for a pretty shitty ****ing week.
Coming to the conclusion that you're "not worth receiving romantic love from anyone" just from one unrequited love experience (with gym guy) is not based on enough facts to be anywhere near right, Sarah_M :eek:h: I for one, and I believe many of the guys in here would also totally disagree with that.

Yep, starting your monthly visit from Aunt Rosie at work unexpectedly - therefore without pre-planned protection - is a nightmare. I bet if guys got periods, there would be sanitary pad/tampon dispenser machines in all staff lunch rooms, lol ::p: ;)

Coming to the conclusion that you're "not worth receiving romantic love from anyone" just from one unrequited love experience (with gym guy) is not based on enough facts to be anywhere near right, Sarah_M :eek:h: I for one, and I believe many of the guys in here would also totally disagree with that.

Yep, starting your monthly visit from Aunt Rosie at work unexpectedly - therefore without pre-planned protection - is a nightmare. I bet if guys got periods, there would be sanitary pad/tampon dispenser machines in all staff lunch rooms, lol ::p: ;)
Blue,
Thank you for always lifting me up and being so kind, sweet, and supportive. I wish we could go for a girl's day or something. You're just so lovely.

Yesterday/the days before were all very, very bad days. As I posted in another thread, I found out today that a hormone imbalance is the culprit to a lot of my emotional woes. I am feeling hopeful after visiting a spe******t that I will get everything figured out and start feeling more normal very soon :)

Graeme1988

Weird... Am exhausted, yet cannae seem to sleep at night.

Then again, I have uncluttered and rejigged my bedroom in 4 days, moving everything myself. Which is something, considering my oldest sister said it would take a week for us both to do it. But ah didnae want to wait... :bigsmile:

Other than that, it’s the usual... Dour-faced misery. No from me, am as happy as an overweight lottery winner. My mother,on the other hand, is repeatedly saying she’s fed-up and wants to runaway. Something I’m try to encourage her to do, just so she’ll shut tha fuk up n’ stop complaining to me day in, day oot. :thumbdown:

My oldest sister isn’t any better, constantly moaning to me about how the middle child treats our mother. :kickingmyself: And asking my thoughts on why she - the middle child - doesn’t seem aware this. Never mind that did just that last year, multiple times. :eek:mg:

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole

I was actually just messing with you and thinking I was funny. Anywaaayyy it does sound like a shitty week indeed!

K-NewCatalog-GiftBox20b_1280x1280.png