How are you feeling?

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
i have this brand of medication that seems to have caused me more weight gain, sleepininess and this heaviness and less motivation to do things like reading my bible that i took a while back and so I'm checking in with my prior pharmacist to see if i can have the other brand back :( I'm also feeling that i give a lot b/c i want to but I'm not getting much blessing in return from God. I'm doing the right things but not getting a lot of blessing :( I'm sad. My life just has to be ruined, bored and lonely. is it really that hard for someone out there where I'm at to be a light in my life? there's not enough light. i really would like replies

Firstly, I can very much relate to the whole feeling of giving a lot but not getting much in return. In fact, I feel I’ve been doing that a lot over the last few years and not getting much back for doing so. I mean, in the sense of helping my family, but them being reluctant to help me. I just mean in general, not that I want to be paid for doing things for them.

Don’t know what else to say, really? :question: As my life is equally as boring and lonely, to be honest.
Though, it’s good you’re getting that medication checked out if it’s causing you that many issues. :thumbup:

Graeme1988

My legs are still sore. Looks like I’m in for a sleepless night. Though, I’m kinda worrying that that’s my disability already starting to get worse. :sad: :crying:

Graeme1988

Oh, glad to hear you got it checked out, lily.
Hopefully switching back to the previous medication works for you. :thumbup:

Graeme1988

Have you tried the fish oil? (a good brand) it's good for many ailments/conditions? just 1 teaspoon for about each day but if you feel it's too much then you can take less.

I haven’t yet, actually. Was going to, but my mother was dismissive of it; despite me not asking for her opinion. :thumbdown:
So I kinda thought better of it, than cause an argument over it when this bottle arrives and she starts asking me why I got it. :eek:h:

But I’m going to look into the fish oil again and see how much a bottle of it cost and get some. That is, if it’s even sold in the UK? :question:
I know they sell those bottles of fish oil capsules over here.

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
A bit somber..

I feel myself getting older. I look back on my life and can actually see time passing.
One day I will die and my life will be over.
As I get closer to the end of days, I feel I'm getting closer to the meaning of life.

Funny heh...I'll probably have the answer when it's too damn late to do anything about it.

Graeme1988

I'm sorry to hear that you're having such a hard time :/

i think perhaps at first your mom would be against it but after if you get a good brand and take it and get better you could be an example.

You're right... I think I'll do that once my disability benefit payments get transferred to my bank account next month. :thumbup:

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
Woke up, still sore. And... I've got lump just above my collarbone on my left side. :eek:

My guess would be a swollen lymph node from some infection you're fighting.

MACD213_Extended-lymphatic-system_labelled_20170118_tcm9-308533.jpg

But yeah, talking to a doctor is much safer than guessing. Especially if it's been there a while without going away.

Graeme1988

Get it checked out asap mate. Don't muck around with that s h i t

Intending to do so...

My guess would be a swollen lymph node from some infection you're fighting.

MACD213_Extended-lymphatic-system_labelled_20170118_tcm9-308533.jpg

But yeah, talking to a doctor is much safer than guessing. Especially if it's been there a while without going away.

:thinking: That sounds about right, Nathan. I haven't exactly been feeling too good, lately; a wee bit blocked up. But still, I'll get it checked out just to on the safe side.

Graeme1988

What's the best way to deal with people who say they care about you, but their actions don't match their words?
:thinking: Narcissistic c*%!$, basically. :thumbdown: Cuz... :idontknow: :kickingmyself:
Just leaving this situation would be much easier if I was financially secure enough live independently. And y'know... not disabled.

Last edited:
Trying to get over having my feelings hurt by my sister last night. She made me feel pretty shitty and even more unattractive. My gym crush was working last night and checked me in. We made consistent eye contact like we usually do. I went to hand him my keys and he fumbled a bit and said "sorry, I got distracted". I thought he meant by looking at me and asked my sister to help decode his behavior. She said: "distracted by what? A pretty girl behind you" - I was seriously so crushed. Maybe she's right - I mean, why would he want to date me? Maybe he wasn't looking at me the whole time like I thought. Maybe I am misinterpreting his body language. FML :(

Graeme1988

Just had endure another argument between mother n' daughter wherein I wasn't allowed to defuse. D'ye know how embarrassing it is listen to your older sister, who's almost 40, angrily raising her voice as her mother tells her she feel unable to converse with her youngest daughter because she always shouting? :eek:mg: :kickingmyself:

I'm seriously considering suicide at this point. :sad:

F0AM

Sarah, that's your sister talking, not that man. Don't know why she is like that but don't let Her ruin the moment.

I mean, why would he want to date me?

Judging by the The pics i've seen of you, you are a pretty good looking woman With this Happy look on your face, which is a very good thing. You send good vibes!

You go to the gym so probably you have a healthy and nice body too

You are funny and have a good sense of humor

You have a job and soon a drivers license too, you'll be able yo take your Prince wherever he wants haha

You like horror! Lol this may sound like i'm joking but i could NEVER ever date someone who's not into horror stuff.....and here i am...single...forever....#foreveralone #noonelovesme #dontcareihaveicecream

Really Sarah don't listent to your sister. You're worth much. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. The only thing preventing you from having a BF is probably your SA.

Maybe he wasn't looking at me the whole time like I thought. Maybe I am misinterpreting his body language. FML :(

Yeah maybe he was staring at the infinite while having an epiphany!

Jokes aside, if this man is constantly looking at you, he's most likely interested in you.

Sarah, that's your sister talking, not that man. Don't know why she is like that but don't let Her ruin the moment.

Judging by the The pics i've seen of you, you are a pretty good looking woman With this Happy look on your face, which is a very good thing. You send good vibes!

You go to the gym so probably you have a healthy and nice body too

You are funny and have a good sense of humor

You have a job and soon a drivers license too, you'll be able yo take your Prince wherever he wants haha

You like horror! Lol this may sound like i'm joking but i could NEVER ever date someone who's not into horror stuff.....and here i am...single...forever....#foreveralone #noonelovesme #dontcareihaveicecream

Really Sarah don't listent to your sister. You're worth much. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. The only thing preventing you from having a BF is probably your SA.

Yeah maybe he was staring at the infinite while having an epiphany!

Jokes aside, if this man is constantly looking at you, he's most likely interested in you.
F0AM, I love you. Thank you for lifting my spirits, friend :)

My sister apologized for hurting my feelings, but the things is, I know my sister - it wasn't said to be mean, but because it was the truth. That makes it hurt worse.

Maybe it's just all in my head? I mean, passed checking me in to the gym, neither of us initiates contact with the other person. However, I still do feel like his gaze lingers when he looks at me. I don't know *shrug*. I'm going to try to talk to him next time I go in, so we'll see.

Surprisingly (for as much as I workout), my body isn't in super model shape, however I am pretty healthy.

I couldn't date anyone who doesn't like horror either! I feel like that's kind of a deal breaker... also, metal. I don't know if I could be with someone who doesn't like metal or at least a good portion of the same music I like. Music is like a lover to me, so that would be hard.

I've set up an appointment with a counselor, so hopefully I can work things out emotionally.

Thanks again, F0AM :)

My sister apologized for hurting my feelings, but the things is, I know my sister - it wasn't said to be mean, but because it was the truth. That makes it hurt worse.
You say your sister was not trying to be mean, but think about the words she used; "distracted by what? A pretty girl behind you".
Honestly, who says that a guy must be looking at a pretty girl behind you - therefore implying that you are not pretty, so it must a girl behind you - and doesn't realise how hurtful that comment would be to the person when they are saying it, let alone to your own sister!? :sad:

Sarah honey, we have all seen your photo in here, you are an exceptionally pretty girl!! Your sister just comes across as being jealous.

Maybe it's just all in my head? I mean, passed checking me in to the gym, neither of us initiates contact with the other person. However, I still do feel like his gaze lingers when he looks at me. I don't know *shrug*. I'm going to try to talk to him next time I go in, so we'll see.
I agree with FOAM, if he is constantly looking at you, it's for a reason, and that reason is most likely that he is interested in you. Why else would he be constantly maintaining eye contact with you?? Think about it.

You also need to believe us when we have all agreed on how holistically beautiful you are Sarah! :)

Last edited:
You say your sister was not trying to be mean, but think about the words she used; "distracted by what? A pretty girl behind you".
Honestly, who says that a guy must be looking at a pretty girl behind you - therefore implying that you are not pretty, so it must a girl behind you - and doesn't realise how hurtful that comment would be to the person when they are saying it, let alone to your own sister!? :sad:

Sarah honey, we have all seen your photo in here, you are an exceptionally pretty girl!! Your sister just comes across as being jealous.

I agree with FOAM, if he is constantly looking at you, it's for a reason, and that reason is most likely that he is interested in you. Why else would he be constantly maintaining eye contact with you?? Think about it.

You also need to believe us when we have all agreed on how holistically beautiful you are Sarah! :)
Thank you, Blue. You're so sweet - I really appreciate the kind words. My mental health has not been very good lately - worse than normal. I can't seem to get the negative thoughts out.

I am seeing a therapist soon, thankfully.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
Trying to get over having my feelings hurt by my sister last night. She made me feel pretty shitty and even more unattractive. My gym crush was working last night and checked me in. We made consistent eye contact like we usually do. I went to hand him my keys and he fumbled a bit and said "sorry, I got distracted". I thought he meant by looking at me and asked my sister to help decode his behavior. She said: "distracted by what? A pretty girl behind you" - I was seriously so crushed. Maybe she's right - I mean, why would he want to date me? Maybe he wasn't looking at me the whole time like I thought. Maybe I am misinterpreting his body language. FML :(

I've done a little decoding myself, and this is my theory. So I think Cute Gym Guy was distracted by something behind you, because by now he must have your face memorized and also he may worry that you have caught him staring, so he looks past you to keep his focus on checking you in. This plan backfires when behind you there is a mirror, and reflected in it there is then a very distracting booty looking him in the face.

I have an elliptical machine in my basement I used all winter, and by the start of spring I had a booty I found myself distracted by. So if Cute Gym Guy looks away to avoid Cute_Face_of_Sarah_M, and is then greeted by Sarah_M's_Booty - Gym Edition, frankly I am impressed he was able to properly function long enough to check you in before going into a mini-coma.

I've done a little decoding myself, and this is my theory. So I think Cute Gym Guy was distracted by something behind you, because by now he must have your face memorized and also he may worry that you have caught him staring, so he looks past you to keep his focus on checking you in. This plan backfires when behind you there is a mirror, and reflected in it there is then a very distracting booty looking him in the face.

I have an elliptical machine in my basement I used all winter, and by the start of spring I had a booty I found myself distracted by. So if Cute Gym Guy looks away to avoid Cute_Face_of_Sarah_M, and is then greeted by Sarah_M's_Booty - Gym Edition, frankly I am impressed he was able to properly function long enough to check you in before going into a mini-coma.

:lol: :lol:

Omg, his is the best theory I have ever heard lol. Thank you, vj288 - you make me laugh :)