How are you feeling?

razzle dazzle rose

I'll be at my second appointment for therapy in just over an hour. Nervousness increasing once more!

I hope it goes well! Let us know how it goes *hugs*

I'm feeling down. I have nothing going for me at the moment. No life, no friends, nothing but emptiness. Well i suppose those feelings are not new and i'm kinda used to them by now. so at least it ain't all bad...

I know how you feel 'cause I am feeling the same exact way. I know it is not much, but you are not alone. It will be okay.

Eeeeeeek, generalized anxiety, GO AWAY!

My hands are shaking; I don't even know why!

Yeah, go away! You tell that anxiety off, girl!

But it's a glorious day, so I'm going to go for a walk and hopefully shake the cobwebs out. Either that or throw up.

A walk sounds lovely. I hope it makes you feel better.

I know what you mean about the replying...it can be overwhelming sometimes. Don't worry about it. I think we all understand how that is here.

Aletheia

Today at school I was just sitting there doing my work and I heard these girls talking about me.

I want to shake some sense and sensitivity into them. I hope they grow the f**k up. And I hope you can believe me when I say: they. don't. matter.

Eeeeeeek, generalized anxiety, GO AWAY!

Oh generalized anxiety is the worst. There's nothing in there to get to grips with. It's punching mist.

Phoenixx

Much better. Not so angry. The anger is still there though, but it's manageable. Even though I have a bit of a headache now, at least I can somewhat think straight.

DeadmanWalking

Much better. Not so angry. The anger is still there though, but it's manageable. Even though I have a bit of a headache now, at least I can somewhat think straight.

Ahhh, anger-based headaches, they're the worst, huh? Well, I'm glad to see that you're feeling happier Phoenixx:). As for your headache, have you taken a headache/migraine pill yet? Make sure that you lie down and don't overtax yourself.

MikeyC

Therapy was good. I have a slight headache from talking about a bunch of feelings getting me down and I was close to breaking into tears, but I restrained. I was there well over my 50 minutes, too, so that was good.

She's taking 3 weeks off, which sucks, but she said she's keen to keep seeing me. I am keen to keep seeing her, too. I like her.

Have to run to drum lessons and work now, but I will be back later today. I want to know how everyone else is feeling. :)

DeadmanWalking

Therapy was good. I have a slight headache from talking about a bunch of feelings getting me down and I was close to breaking into tears, but I restrained. I was there well over my 50 minutes, too, so that was good.

She's taking 3 weeks off, which sucks, but she said she's keen to keep seeing me. I am keen to keep seeing her, too. I like her.

Have to run to drum lessons and work now, but I will be back later today. I want to know how everyone else is feeling. :)

It seems like everyone's getting a headache today::p:. Well, same advice to you Mikey.

Why hold back your tears? Cry if you must before you silence your emotions like I have. But, it's good that you're getting into your sessions! Now, head off to work and be sure to write back!

P.S.: Your therapist is keen on seeing you, huh? Man Mikey, you just keep letting the charm flow out of you;)! Leave some single ladies for the rest of us:rolleyes:!

Phoenixx

^ Nice to hear you had a good session. :) Don't refrain from crying if you feel like it. I often feel ashamed crying in front of other people, including my family, but it's always better to. You always feel better afterwards. So next time, just let it out. Don't feel bad because of it. I know, I'm one to talk. :rolleyes: But really, I'm starting to work on letting my feelings out more.

Have fun at drum lessons!

Phoenixx

Ahhh, anger-based headaches, they're the worst, huh? Well, I'm glad to see that you're feeling happier Phoenixx:). As for your headache, have you taken a headache/migraine pill yet? Make sure that you lie down and don't overtax yourself.
^ No medicine for me. I try to just let them go away on their own, and it is starting to. I'm relaxing, no worries. :)

DeadmanWalking

^ No medicine for me. I try to just let them go away on their own, and it is starting to. I'm relaxing, no worries. :)

Awww, man! And here I was hoping you were a little stressed so I could offer one of my legendary massages::p:! Oh well, I'll get another chance later, right;)?

DeadmanWalking

Scared as hell! I have to do a public speaking today, not for long but I'm still afraid.

Try to focus on what you're going to say. Not only to take your mind off of the people, but, if you don't, you might end up forgetting it in the heat of your anxiety. And others are just as nervous as you, if not more so, so take comfort in that and good luck with your project:)!

DeadmanWalking

I feel somewhat relieved after working out earlier. My shins are sore, though. Probably due to working out for 3 days in a row.

Hm, I would imagine so. Well, if it hurts, then it either means you're doing something right or wrong. I would imagine it's the former over the latter though. But don't overwork yourself, okay? I did it and shut down my left arm for days; the pain wasn't unbearable, but it's not something that I would like to experience. An important part about working out is knowing when to rest.

this_portrait

Hm, I would imagine so. Well, if it hurts, then it either means you're doing something right or wrong. I would imagine it's the former over the latter though. But don't overwork yourself, okay? I did it and shut down my left arm for days; the pain wasn't unbearable, but it's not something that I would like to experience. An important part about working out is knowing when to rest.

I'll be taking a break tomorrow. :) Working out has been helping me to blow off any steam that manifests itself in my stressed out mind.

Srijita52

Try to focus on what you're going to say. Not only to take your mind off of the people, but, if you don't, you might end up forgetting it in the heat of your anxiety. And others are just as nervous as you, if not more so, so take comfort in that and good luck with your project:)!

Thanks, I'm trying to focus on my topic instead of people. I just hope I don't mess up at the last moment.

DeadmanWalking

I'll be taking a break tomorrow. :) Working out has been helping me to blow off any steam that manifests itself in my stressed out mind.
Well, that's good then. It's nice to see that the maelstrom of your heart is quieting to a mere drizzle:). You're on the road, this_portrait! Keep it up!
Thanks, I'm trying to focus on my topic instead of people. I just hope I don't mess up at the last moment.

You shouldn't. As long as you keep your mind in order and keep your eyes on the prize, you should be alright.

Silatuyok

Good good. :)