How are you feeling?

KiaKaha

Banned
you are not a freak , just human , we all get this , it feels good to just let it out sometime , or you could watch some funny stuff and release some of it by laughing until you can't breathe , that's what i do ::p:

I took your advice and watched some funny youtube videos for a while to distract myself from my thoughts. I cant explain it where it comes from, I always manage to get pass it though.
Thank you both for your kind words..

dottie

stressed because my new job is in an open office work environment. my supervisor sits directly across from me, facing me, watching me the whole time. there is a door a few feet from my desk with traffic and a window behind me with more open office seating and traffic on the other side of it. zero privacy and it's stressing me out.

MikeyC

Hmm. I'm guessing you don't get a whole lot of white Christmases in Australia then, eh?
Yeah, none at all. ;)

I am currently experiencing a sudden intense surge of sadness for no reason. I can feel tears welling up in my eyes. I am such a freak. It will pass... I will be alright.
Poor guy. I hope that has passed now.

stressed because my new job is in an open office work environment. my supervisor sits directly across from me, facing me, watching me the whole time. there is a door a few feet from my desk with traffic and a window behind me with more open office seating and traffic on the other side of it. zero privacy and it's stressing me out.
Yeah, wow, no privacy whatsoever. That would stress me out, too. :/

Insanewoman389

OMFG its storming like crazy! I hate when it storms always scares the **** outta me and makes me super anxious :/ Gonna have to put a movie in *takes deep breaths*

Aletheia

Same here. I've all these ideas in my head but its hard to express them. Good luck and have a nice time :)

Thank you, it was nice. Knackering but nice.

What do you want to write about?

my supervisor sits directly across from me, facing me, watching me the whole time

Oh gosh, that would make me feel as though I had a big spotlight on me. Can you put a bunch of pot plants in the way or something?

MrJones

Pretty pathetic again...

If time I fail again... I don't know what I'll do. I'm so tired.

Maybe if I give up in this now would mean less headaches in the future.

Srijita52

Pretty pathetic again...

Sorry you're feeling bad. I'm sure you can do it, please don't give up. Hope you feel better :)
Thank you, it was nice. Knackering but nice.

What do you want to write about?

Glad to know you liked it. I'm trying to write a few stories, one of them is about a child suffering from shyness lol. But I always struggle to find the right words, seems like I'm shy at writing as well :p

Aletheia

Oh, you have my sympathies. I often feel pathetic, and it is not fun.

What is it you're trying to do? Would it help to talk about it? (Forgive me if you have talked about here and I'm just too clueless to know.)

I'm trying to write a few stories, one of them is about a child suffering from shyness lol

I'd love to write a book for children about shyness. But my ideas aren't vivid enough to write about.

Imogen

I feel so daft, but I have to go to the post office to mail someone something and well...I'm terrified of both the walk down there and having to deal with the people in the post office. Me thinks it's time to put my headphones in and crank up the music so I drown everyone out while I walk.

I am my own undoing, really. Too nervous to do things so nothing gets done unless it can be done from the safety of home. Kind of annoyed at myself. Though self loathing usually wins out. So now I feel a combination of guilty, pathetic and stupid.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Not great... incredibly frustrated and isolated. Anxiety, depression and my own disability getting me really down. And it seems no-one cares or gives a f%*k about my anxiety/depression issues. In real-life, anyway - not here. My mum told me that I'm "probably beyond help" the other day. ::(: Which is so f%*king depressing because I actually want help to get better.

twiggle

Pretty pathetic again...

What's wrong Jonesy? PM me if there's anything you want to talk about.
Generally though, giving up on something to avoid future headaches, just brings more intense headaches in the present.

I feel so daft, but I have to go to the post office to mail someone something and well...I'm terrified of both the walk down there and having to deal with the people in the post office. Me thinks it's time to put my headphones in and crank up the music so I drown everyone out while I walk.

I am my own undoing, really. Too nervous to do things so nothing gets done unless it can be done from the safety of home. Kind of annoyed at myself. Though self loathing usually wins out. So now I feel a combination of guilty, pathetic and stupid.

Good luck, Imogen! Drowning out other people is one of the best things that headphones do :)

I'm feeling motivated after meeting with my boss. It's nice to feel useful once in a while :)

WeirdyMcGee

And it seems no-one cares or gives a f%*k about my anxiety/depression issues. In real-life, anyway - not here. My mum told me that I'm "probably beyond help" the other day. ::(: Which is so f%*king depressing because I actually want help to get better.

I feel ya, Graeme... but what I try to remember is that my mother is neither a doctor nor a psychic, so what does she know about my condition or my future?
Nothing.

Being frustrated is normal.
Most people don't know how to help so they revert to being frustrated and give up.
If you want help- keep looking for it.
You'll find your help some day.

DeadmanWalking

Hey, what do you mean "once in a while"? You're always useful twiggle! You're a moderator here, you offer good advice and you cheer up those who have been brought down by life! You've always been useful and always will be useful!

twiggle

Hey, what do you mean "once in a while"? You're always useful twiggle! You're a moderator here, you offer good advice and you cheer up those who have been brought down by life! You've always been useful and always will be useful!

Aww...thank you hehe. But because I've not been in paid-work for 6 months, I often feel pretty useless. My volunteering is the only thing which keeps me slightly sane.

DeadmanWalking

Aww...thank you hehe. But because I've not been in paid-work for 6 months, I often feel pretty useless. My volunteering is the only thing which keeps me slightly sane.

If not having a paying profession makes someone useless, then I am far more useless than you::p:! But, good thing it doesn't; you're volunteering, taking time out of your life to help those who can't help themselves. I'd say that's being pretty useful:)! Keep it up and you'll find a job!

Phoenixx

:]

My favorite book is the fifth one (4th a close 2nd lol) I love the last two and the third movie and the fourth one was pretty good, the first two are kind of sentimental to me lol I was really disappointed in the fifth and sixth one's but they were ok.

I wish I could've seen the whole series too. And I would definitely go see them if they re-released them again even if it was in 3d. Didn't see the re-release of The lion king but I did see the re-release of The lord of the rings which I was very happy about because I never got to see them in theater.
^ Oh Order of the Phoenix is a very close 2nd for me, in both movies and books. The fourth is actually my least favorite of them all, lol. Never really did like that book, and it's my least favorite movie of the series.

I never saw The Lion King re-release either. :( Sucks I couldn't go. I've always loved TLK, ever since I was a little kid, it's been my most favorite Disney movie. :D

Didn't know they re-released LOTR. Neat! Still never got into those movies though. I really need to. I've only ever seen the first one, and that was quite good. Never read the books, although I own them. (Tried to read The Hobbit and didn't like it) :rolleyes:

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
I feel ya, Graeme... but what I try to remember is that my mother is neither a doctor nor a psychic, so what does she know about my condition or my future?
Nothing.

Being frustrated is normal.
Most people don't know how to help so they revert to being frustrated and give up.
If you want help- keep looking for it.
You'll find your help some day.

That's true. I've thought about just giving up on occasion, but then I think "where's that going to get me?" Nowhere, I'd still be dealing my social anxiety and depression. I'm still hopefully about getting help, though.

I have a nice new feeling. Someone posted something simular on the forum before. It's about not being able to do suicide but still waiting for my time to come. In the meantime i'll do my best to figure out how to gain happyness.

Phoenixx

Motivated! Woo! :D

Actually my assignment I have to do for one of my classes is very thought provoking. It's kind of long, had to read a couple articles, watch a 20 min. video and answer 10 questions. My teacher only wanted a few sentences for each question, but I'm starting to write a paragraph with each one. ::eek:: Hey, it's got me thinking again, debating. I've missed this feeling.