How are you feeling?

Dead_on_Arrival

was feeling pretty good earlier till I was reminded that I am going to a wedding tomorrow with people I hate and then have to have a sit down reception afterwards.

Anxious is not an appropriate word, the words I am looking for are to obscene for a forum post.

EscapeArtist

Stressed!!! I called work to quit (I was going to go there but I chickened out this morning..) and I somehow ended up signing myself up for half days instead. Damnit!! Now I somehow have to get out of that because I still don't think I can handle half days. I kind of got myself into a muddle...

Phoenixx

Bored as hell. I hate sitting here doing nothing, and I really want to go somewhere just to get out. But my roommate left to go ask the RA a simple question and it's been over a half hour and she still isn't back. :confused: I don't want to leave and end up locking her out, but I really don't want the door left unlocked either if I left. Ugh.... >.>

so sick... blegh... keep... vomiting... T_T
^ Aw :( I hope you feel better soon, Weirdy!

Dead_on_Arrival

My two

picture.php

Dead_on_Arrival

Sad, paranoid and like no one likes me, lonely. A bunch of negative stuff. I wish I was different. Lately I haven't been very happy with myself. My personality I guess? I don't know. Why can't I just be normal? I keep getting really depressed again lately and I don't know what to do about it but it's driving me crazy. I'm on medication, I have a therapist. I'm just so ****ing lonely and it's pathetic. GAhhhhhhh. I wish someone could help me. I want my mom :(

I'm so tired ::(:

D.O.A. ( Hugs) Beatrice. I know how you feel. Get some sleep if you can and take care

Phoenixx

Like absolute sh**. I tried going out tonight, to some activity they were having for the freshmen, maybe meet new people. So much for that. They were playing a game and they had already started, so I just sat there, by myself, just watching. I leave about a half hour later, and I meet my roommate on the way back. She was with the same friends I had hung out with yesterday with her. Instead of inviting me along like they did yesterday, they just ditched me. :/ Or so it seemed that way. I guess they don't even like me. I'm so lonely and paranoid I can't stand it. ::(:

It's only been a day and I already hate it here. ::(:

Sorry for whining, I just really needed to vent...

Dead_on_Arrival

Like absolute sh**. I tried going out tonight, to some activity they were having for the freshmen, maybe meet new people. So much for that. They were playing a game and they had already started, so I just sat there, by myself, just watching. I leave about a half hour later, and I meet my roommate on the way back. She was with the same friends I had hung out with yesterday with her. Instead of inviting me along like they did yesterday, they just ditched me. :/ Or so it seemed that way. I guess they don't even like me. I'm so lonely and paranoid I can't stand it. ::(:

It's only been a day and I already hate it here. ::(:

Sorry for whining, I just really needed to vent...

Vent away.............release the internal beast................................................

feeling defeated, yet again. left a party without making a single friend. I just don't understand how to talk to people. I feel like when I'm so nervous, I can't hear what another person is saying and then I end up saying something totally random because I misinterpreted something. Does anyone have any tips on introductions? because I suck at them :[

Dead_on_Arrival

feeling defeated, yet again. left a party without making a single friend. I just don't understand how to talk to people. I feel like when I'm so nervous, I can't hear what another person is saying and then I end up saying something totally random because I misinterpreted something. Does anyone have any tips on introductions? because I suck at them :[

when I was younger I used to do daft things to get noticed. My friend convinced me to go to the pub one night and I put a condom on my head as a bet and blew it up with my nose. This girl walked over and popped it with her nails. Was dating her for 2 months after that. It didn't work again after that.

when I was younger I used to do daft things to get noticed. My friend convinced me to go to the pub one night and I put a condom on my head as a bet and blew it up with my nose. This girl walked over and popped it with her nails. Was dating her for 2 months after that. It didn't work again after that.

lmao that's a hell of an introduction. I don't know if I'm confident enough to blow a condom up with my nose yet haha. maybe some day...