How are you feeling?

Phoenixx

dog-ass tired
^ Same here.

Just came back from this game night thing. I actually stayed the whole entire time, and I struck up a conversation with this nice girl. :) I was standing (well, sitting because we had to wait so long) in line for tickets, behind these prissy girls, and this one random girl just comes up and decides to chat. They gave her the weirdest look, like a "Ew, why is she talking to us" look, which was exceptionally rude. They practically ignored her, and being as anxious as I was I decided to talk to her anyway because 1) I felt sorry that she was being treated like that and 2) I admire the fact that she wasn't even shy to just come up to people and try and start a conversation. Once I got to talking to her though, my anxiety wasn't so bad at all.

So yeah, that's my good little vent for the night.... I really should start a journal or something.

Dead_on_Arrival

Woke up after my first proper nights sleep after what seem like eternity. When I say proper I mean I got more than 3 hours. Feeling strangley OK. Which itself feels wierd to feel OK. I don't know anymore.

MaliceInWickedland

I take it back. I think my insomnia's going away now.

BTW, does anyone know if itchy welts can be stress-related? So far I've counted 11 since yesterday and they still seem to be randomly appearing on my arms, legs, and feet. I can't tell if I'm having an allergic reaction to something I ate (which is unlikely since I usually eat the same thing every day and never have a reaction like this) or if it's just from all the stress I've had lately. I'm getting a bit concerned..

BTW, does anyone know if itchy welts can be stress-related? So far I've counted 11 since yesterday and they still seem to be randomly appearing on my arms, legs, and feet. I can't tell if I'm having an allergic reaction to something I ate (which is unlikely since I usually eat the same thing every day and never have a reaction like this) or if it's just from all the stress I've had lately. I'm getting a bit concerned..

^So that's why I'm having itchy welts so often lately!and i was blaming the foods...!!

Phoenixx

^ I was curious about this, so I looked it up. And apparently yes, hives is related to stress.

Hives as related to Stress

How interesting! :) I never would've thought about that.

Remus

Staff member

Could be anything, see a doc (and not doctor google lol)