How are you feeling?

U

userremoved

Sad, paranoid and like no one likes me, lonely. A bunch of negative stuff. I wish I was different. Lately I haven't been very happy with myself. My personality I guess? I don't know. Why can't I just be normal? I keep getting really depressed again lately and I don't know what to do about it but it's driving me crazy. I'm on medication, I have a therapist. I'm just so ****ing lonely and it's pathetic. GAhhhhhhh. I wish someone could help me. I want my mom :(

I'm so tired ::(:

I should just pop a Benadryl and go to bed early tonight. Don't want to think any more.

When you get to campus try to sign up with any clubs you see that you have interest in. It might be nerve wracking and scary but it'll be a sure way for you to get people around you. On a side note, if I didn't like you I wouldnt care if you listened to me or not, but tonight we saw that wasn't the case lol. So thats one person. :)

Like absolute sh**. I tried going out tonight, to some activity they were having for the freshmen, maybe meet new people. So much for that. They were playing a game and they had already started, so I just sat there, by myself, just watching. I leave about a half hour later, and I meet my roommate on the way back. She was with the same friends I had hung out with yesterday with her. Instead of inviting me along like they did yesterday, they just ditched me. :/ Or so it seemed that way. I guess they don't even like me. I'm so lonely and paranoid I can't stand it. ::(:

It's only been a day and I already hate it here. ::(:

Sorry for whining, I just really needed to vent...

One thing I've learned about people in school is you pretty much have to invite yourself. Or ask if you can come along. I dont think the average teen has the awareness to notice if someone is feeling left out. You can also try out what I suggested to Beatrice in getting involved in clubs. The only reason I dont do it myself is because I dont live on campus and Im a decade older than everyone.

Phoenixx

One thing I've learned about people in school is you pretty much have to invite yourself. Or ask if you can come along. I dont think the average teen has the awareness to notice if someone is feeling left out. You can also try out what I suggested to Beatrice in getting involved in clubs. The only reason I dont do it myself is because I dont live on campus and Im a decade older than everyone.
^ Well I was planning on joining clubs, but nothing's started yet. They made us move in four days early. >.> But anyway, this weekend is going to be long. The first day and a half has already been torture. Seems like everyone but me has made friends. :/

U

userremoved

^ Well I was planning on joining clubs, but nothing's started yet. They made us move in four days early. >.> But anyway, this weekend is going to be long. The first day and a half has already been torture. Seems like everyone but me has made friends. :/

It'll just take you a little longer is all. You just got there after all and if you're quiet it might take a bit for people to warm up to you. But the longer you're there you'll start to see the same people and they'll get used to you. Not to mention you have to work on projects with them so you would at the very least get acquainted with one person whether they like it or not lol. I had no friends my freshman year, but I have a few people I can talk to now in my second for those reasons. Just give it some time :)

Phoenixx

It'll just take you a little longer is all. You just got there after all and if you're quiet it might take a bit for people to warm up to you. But the longer you're there you'll start to see the same people and they'll get used to you. Not to mention you have to work on projects with them so you would at the very least get acquainted with one person whether they like it or not lol. I had no friends my freshman year, but I have a few people I can talk to now in my second for those reasons. Just give it some time :)
^ Okay. As you can see I have no patience in new situations. Especially those that just increase my anxiety and can't bring myself to say much. I'll try and get some patience though. I'm just mostly waiting for classes to start on Monday.

Viper

Angry. :mad: My best friend has thrown me to the side like garbage. My father is trying to cut me out of money on a business partnership we had. Seems people are only there for me when they want something.

Dead_on_Arrival

Seems people are only there for me when they want something.

I know how you feel. My sister and mother are the same. They don't speak to me for weeks then it's "can you just do this for me", "can you babysit".

I feel like a tool to be used and then locked in the toolbox at the back of the shed till it's needed again.::(: I am trying to buck up the courage to challenge my sister as she wants to go away for a week next month to see her boyfriend in germany and wants me to look after both her kids.

Will let you know how I do it and then you might be able to do the same.