How are you feeling?

Pink_Paula

A girl that dislikes me called me a dumb bitch today...

Poor girl told me that she didn't understand why God gave me a set of lungs, a brain and life to suck up the precious air he provided us with. I laughed so hard in her face that I started crying and had to sadly inform her that God doesn't take kindly to those who slander others and somewhere he was shaking his head in disgust at the gross, pitiful mess she had become. Someone needs to have her bodily accessories recalled :rolleyes:

I'm doing just what He planned with mine.

Krista i blooming love you, way to tell her how it is :D

overcome.

I had a great morning. I had terrible anxiety about going into work to get uniform for my first shift back tomorrow. I've been off 8 months with anxiety/panic problems. Now I'm back. My life is going to start looking on the up.

Krista

Being exhaustingly sick and watching five children until their mothers decide they want to come home....I feel miserable ::(:

Just spoke to a stranger on the phone (I'm selling a guitar) and my head spun for the entire time. I had trouble even remembering and reciting basic things, like telling him my address. Wait until he gets here, oh no.

I'm feeling weird and confused. I've called some guy that I hang around with a couple of times yesterday and today. He was busy, so he promised me to call me back, but he didn't do that and he ignores me on msn. It's like that he doesn't want any contact with me temporarily.

Krista

I'm feeling weird and confused. I've called some guy that I hang around with a couple of times yesterday and today. He was busy, so he promised me to call me back, but he didn't do that and he ignores me on msn. It's like that he doesn't want any contact with me temporarily.

What I say should not be taken as anything you did wrong but this is fact really. Sometimes the amount of time you try to get a guy's attention can actually push them away..I know because I've done the same thing before. They might see it as being clingy in a way but to us it's the opposite. It's nothing you did wrong at all, that's just a typical guy for ya ::p: Leave him alone for a couple days and then try again.

Last edited: