How are you feeling?

Elad

Banned
screw you ankle i hate you

annoyed :mad: rolled my ankle for the second time this year.. swollen to hell so I cant walk on it and driving hurts ::(:::(:::(:

Krista

annoyed :mad: rolled my ankle for the second time this year.. swollen to hell so I cant walk on it and driving hurts

That does indeed suck :(
Ibuprofen for the pain and an ice pack for the swelling, you'll have to sit this one out son.

Slightly buzzed and sentimental.

Very tipsy, and sad I had nothing to do on a friday night :( except study........

Ah, I've got nothing to do this Friday night either unfortunately. At least you two are buzzed you lucky bastards :rolleyes:

lunarla

That does indeed suck :(
Ibuprofen for the pain and an ice pack for the swelling, you'll have to sit this one out son.

Ah, I've got nothing to do this Friday night either unfortunately. At least you two are buzzed you lucky bastards :rolleyes:

It feels kinda weird because it was completely unplanned for the most part! Having someone over at my house and drinking a bit. Being buzzed is a nice feeling though. I don't go over the top. And I don't feel quite so insecure so that's always nice. But don't feel bad! I do nothing about 98% of the weekends/friday nights.

Pink_Paula

I'm going out tonight, i ws meant to go out last night but i felt ill, i'm actually rretty excited about it because i'll be seeing someone who makes me smile and feel good about myself :D

AimeeSP

I'm happy! just bought myself a Canon EOS 1000D SLR camera! Woot! Can't wait to take up the photography hobbie i've found a love for. :D

I'm going out tonight, i ws meant to go out last night but i felt ill, i'm actually rretty excited about it because i'll be seeing someone who makes me smile and feel good about myself :D

Awww awesome! i hope you have a great time Paula. :)

mrb

iv just mountain biked about 30 miles all over the sussex downs , the sun was out it was lovely ....... and now im going weight training :) so see yaaaas

iv just mountain biked about 30 miles all over the sussex downs , the sun was out it was lovely ....... and now im going weight training :) so see yaaaas

That's fantastic! I've got to get more jogging done the next few days...

I feel really good! My mom and me went shopping, and I bought myself a dress.
When my mom saw the dress she said, Wow.. that's such a beautiful dress.
Can you buy me a dress too? So I bought one.
But at the cash pay thing.. The frontage looked really strange at me, because I bought an XL dress for my mom. I think she thought i bought it for myself.. ::p:
That made me a bit anxious, but I even asked someone where to find an XL dress. So that was really good :)
I always find it hard to ask questions, but I always do it, but making comments in crowds like icebreakers. that is too much for me lol, we were in a flowery and my mom said to a stranger ''This flower smells really nice'', I wish someday I can do that too.
My mom told me that she found me more social than normally,
and that I look really cute with that new hair collour.
That made my confidence grow a little higher :)

planemo

Kinda have mix feelings. I went to a shopping mall today. I felt ok but also like a freak, as I usually do in public. but it wasn't too bad I guess.:rolleyes: