How are you feeling?

Today at work when I was at the cash register, stone roof shingles were blown of the building opposite of the store. They crashed down on about two cars. The cars were dented, but thankfully nobody got hit. That could've ended quite badly.

Dead_on_Arrival

Gotta love having this.

A seizure that occurs in a person who does not suffer from epilepsy is called a psychogenic non-epileptic seizure. Although the seizure often appears to mimic an epileptic seizure, it is not caused by abnormal electrical discharges in the brain. Often people that have psychogenic non-epileptic seizures are misdiagnosed as having epilepsy. The causes of a psychogenic non-epileptic seizure, also known as a PNES or pseudo seizure, are emotional or stress related. This type of seizure can also result from experiences from the past that seem forgotten but had a traumatic effect.

Always at night in the early hours. Fear of sleeping brings it on.

MollyBeGood

Gotta love having this.

A seizure that occurs in a person who does not suffer from epilepsy is called a psychogenic non-epileptic seizure. Although the seizure often appears to mimic an epileptic seizure, it is not caused by abnormal electrical discharges in the brain. Often people that have psychogenic non-epileptic seizures are misdiagnosed as having epilepsy. The causes of a psychogenic non-epileptic seizure, also known as a PNES or pseudo seizure, are emotional or stress related. This type of seizure can also result from experiences from the past that seem forgotten but had a traumatic effect.

Always at night in the early hours. Fear of sleeping brings it on.

I had one of those once-only once-it was terrifying! I am sorry you have to deal with this DOA.

Dead_on_Arrival

狼;505904 said:
I had one of those once-only once-it was terrifying! I am sorry you have to deal with this DOA.

Thanks. It only started a couple of weeks ago but has become more regular. Depends on my mood really. It went away after confessing all about my problems to my wife but has reared it's ugly head again.

lilshwayne

yeeeah the past few days have been a whirlwind of depression for me! First off, i'm about to start my period and that always blows my mental well-being to hell. Like, I literally haven't been able to tear myself out of bed for more than a few hours at a time. And the damn thing is taking so long to start!! Last friday I called into work last minute, found myself thinking "beginning of the end" because once i start ****ing up, i usually don't stop until whatever it is , is blown to hell. I've never had a job for more than a few months :( . But with this like.. crippling self loathing and pity and doubt it's ****ing hard to get up and be productive!! I hate myself for being so weak. I want people to like me and i want to be popular and yet I find myself just thinking 'leave me alone' when someone rarely engages me in conversation. It's so hard because i am a cashier at my job (most days sometimes there's stocking and ****) and like i have to work tomorrow and i'm just DREADING it. When i went in yesterday it killed me having to stand there and listen to every single ****ing customer and make conversation with ALL of them and pretend like it wasn't ****ing driving me nuts. Just the effort it takes to focus on every conversation and not zone out and just start nodding drains me by the time the day is over... I hate being like that. but what can i do? I see ppl and think they are judging me or if i manage to repress that i always end up saying something or taking something they say and in my head it's like "they hate me.. yep that just did it now i'm sure." and idk probably no one ****ing hates me because i'm so ****ing pathetic i don't even register to them!! it's like a circle of self loathing and it makes me just want to ****ing DIE!! i have so much anger, frustration, and bitterness . i tell myself someday it'll be better but someday is NEVER TODAY. I was propositioned with an opportunity to participate in an experimental depression medication cycle at like the major college in my downtown area, with 3 months of seriquil xr free, and frequent doctor visits to some of the best doctors in my area not to mention the financial compensation they're giving!! I'm hesitant b.c i've researched some of the side effects of the seriquil xr such as weight gain. the other more serious side effects really honestly don't ****ing phase me, i've done other scrips with probably more intense possible side effects with no bad results idgaf... but i am already sensitive in the EXTREME (did i mention self hatred??) about my weight so that's the kicker. but as ****ing miserable as ive felt lately i'm almost ready to say **** it and just do it!! opinions?

megalon

I feel like I can only hide in a corner and watch as any hope that I might have a brighter future withers away.

Phoenixx

Edit: Wrong thread. :rolleyes:

Why do I get mixed up with the 'How are you feeling' and 'Post your random thoughts' threads?

Deus_Ex_Lemur

<3

They are all the same anymore.

Guess what, my pretties. I have an interview on Friday. :eek::eek::eek: And I'm covered in either mosquito or flea bites. Or both. Please stop itching so I don't get another infection!

If you're not sure, they could be spider bites. Be careful for the ones that burrow into your skin and lay eggs! Then THEY'LL be your pretties!:eek: Oh good luck with the interview!

Phoenixx

Guess what, my pretties. I have an interview on Friday. :eek::eek::eek: And I'm covered in either mosquito or flea bites. Or both. Please stop itching so I don't get another infection!
^ Windex! ::p: No, really it does stop the itching. Who says movies don't teach you anything? ;] (Whoever knows the movie that has this tidbit in it gets a cookie)

Hope those bug bites clear up soon. Good luck with your interview on Friday! :]

If you're not sure, they could be spider bites. Be careful for the ones that burrow into your skin and lay eggs! Then THEY'LL be your pretties!:eek: Oh good luck with the interview!

Oh, I know my spider bites. I'm allergic and get giant ass welts.

^ Windex! ::p: No, really it does stop the itching. Who says movies don't teach you anything? ;] (Whoever knows the movie that has this tidbit in it gets a cookie)

Hope those bug bites clear up soon. Good luck with your interview on Friday! :]

tumblr_lqg524NPp21r0t5gco1_r1_500.gif

My Big Fat Greek Wedding! I don't think I'll be trying that, though.

And thank you guys.

chrisjurban

a little anxious,,,,,,,just a little. i've been taking this medication, well more a mix of herbs, that gives me astounding clarity of mind------i can think like never before. it really helps me grapple with my problems. but now........well, i have a coffee date with a girl, and some other dates planned with another girl....i mean, this was my goal.....but i'm ****ing nervous!! haha