How are you feeling?

A GP came into the school today to...I don't know why actually, but he had to measure our heights from the girls in year 9 (my year) to year eleven (so 15 year olds.) Apparentally, and this made me really pleased, I'm 5ft 4 and a half ;) have to remember the half, haha. I always thought I was 5ft 3... woo, so happy now. I hope once I'm 16 I'm 5ft 6 or 7.

A weird,slightly sick thing happened at the end of the day at school, I was walking down the drive to get home and...a boy (who looked about 16 or 17) approaches me and asks for..ahem, a blow job. I decided I'd mess with him, you only live once, 'Haha, come on then, pull down your pants little boy, let's see what you got.' He smiled and told me to go **** myself, then walked off. It's slightly upsetting I was the one who got this kind of abuse, I think it was due to those girls who 'argued' (insulted) with me on Friday.
Ahh,mixed feelings about today.

MrJones

F****** angry. I hate people who make assumptions about the values of others........
Some people don't even bother to get to know others, you shouldn't bother to get to know them.

Okay, that was silly, but you know what I meant. I htink the best thing you can do is to ignore them.

twiggle

I tried to make a pretty water feature thing for my window sill and my mum just said it looks like wee.
And I'm feeling guilty because I'm signed up for 3 more yoga classes but I just can't bear to go again, not now I've signed up to another fitness class instead. Meant to be going to yoga tonight, but I'd rather stay in and do some work instead :S

MrJones

I tried to make a pretty water feature thing for my window sill and my mum just said it looks like wee.
And I'm feeling guilty because I'm signed up for 3 more yoga classes but I just can't bear to go again, not now I've signed up to another fitness class instead. Meant to be going to yoga tonight, but I'd rather stay in and do some work instead :S
Don't feel guilty, you have to do what's best for you, what makes you happy.

If something makes you feel guilty you should think about it again and see if it's the right desicion.

But sometimes there is no right desicion, which makes my post totally useless.

I should think before posting.

I realised my school pretend to seem like it's friendly and approachable, and focussed on the girls' well being and happiness...it's ****ing fake just to secure the reputation of being a school of happy intelligent girls who do well in exams. No. Just no.

Dead_on_Arrival

Jelousy is a cruel companion

picture.php

I feel that if I keep acting like I do, no one in the real life will get to really know me, and I'll die with some "friends", but actually alone for what it matters to me.

Is not a pleasant feeling, and I'm actually intending to finally use the available help that I have on the university counselor, but is harder than I thought to get I that office without anyone I know noticing it.