How are you feeling?

planemo

Pretty down. I spend the entire day convincing myself life's ok and now with nothing and no one, I'm having second thoughts. I should just go to bed...

It was 104 degrees out today and it felt every bit of it. Hot weather makes me angry. So I'm not very happy today, or really any day for the past 3+ months.

jamie99

I feel horrible. I just called my son and said i can't see him this weekend because i have to work, (which is a lie). The truth is I need a weekend to myself without worrying about what i'm going to do with him.

jamie99

I think that's ok, its looking after yourself. Having kids can easily tip the balance against us and we need to even it up sometimes :)

I didn't think it would be a problem but he was really upset about it. All we do is play minecraft. I want him to do other things than play games all weekend.

I try to talk about something that bothers me, and somehow people always manage to turn it into something else.

Yes, then they don't have to deal with it or help you.
It is frustrating isn't it :s

I am getting very sick of waiting for this headache medication to work::(:
headache be gone!

I'm feeling chatty. Its like I just stumbled upon this secret world where everyone will understand the things I say. I know I will still analyze everything I say after I say it. Maybe I will feel less judged. Ya know? I dunno. Just reread that and can't decide if I understand myself. Thoughts are now spiralling.

I'm feeling chatty. Its like I just stumbled upon this secret world where everyone will understand the things I say. I know I will still analyze everything I say after I say it. Maybe I will feel less judged. Ya know? I dunno. Just reread that and can't decide if I understand myself. Thoughts are now spiralling.

I know the feeling.I felt exactly the same when i came here,well i still do.
Don't worry about being judged.All of us are friends here.You can share anything you want with us ;)

You should read some of the things I've written on here. That will make you feel better. ;)

I'm... content, I think. I feel pretty good. My doctor had we switch up my medicine a bit because I couldn't sleep and my mind wouldn't shut the hell up, and it worked, at least last night. We'll see.

ETA: Although now I'm wondering my content (kontent) and content (kuhntent) are spelled the same. Stupid homographs.

Last edited:
PISSED THE **** OFF
I was charged for an adult ticket at the cinema today! They wouldn't believe that I was a child, so I was made to pay the price of the ticket for someone 16+
Wtff, a lot of the time it feels good to look older, this is the one disadvantage though. They said I couldn't go into see the film (which was a 12,I told them I was 13) so I had to pay the £2 extra to get in.

That's what I get for leaving my ID at home. I told them I was born in 97, they wouldn't believe me.

Arghh, I just lost out on £2 because I'm so stupid I forgot my ID :(

Although I think I'd rather look older than my age than younger, people just treat you differently. You get male attention (haha), people treat you more like an equal and I'm respected. Don't worry, I know I know, once I get to 30 I'll want to look younger. But I know how to reverse that ;)

PISSED THE **** OFF
I was charged for an adult ticket at the cinema today! They wouldn't believe that I was a child, so I was made to pay the price of the ticket for someone 16+
Wtff, a lot of the time it feels good to look older, this is the one disadvantage though. They said I couldn't go into see the film (which was a 12,I told them I was 13) so I had to pay the £2 extra to get in.

That's what I get for leaving my ID at home. I told them I was born in 97, they wouldn't believe me.

Arghh, I just lost out on £2 because I'm so stupid I forgot my ID :(

Although I think I'd rather look older than my age than younger, people just treat you differently. You get male attention (haha), people treat you more like an equal and I'm respected. Don't worry, I know I know, once I get to 30 I'll want to look younger. But I know how to reverse that ;)

^sorry you had a rough day.Hope you feel better :)