How are you feeling?

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Didn't get much sleep last night - 4 hours, I think - so I'm pretty tired. Aside from that, I'm my usual depressed, introverted, awkward self. Keeping myself to myself for the most part, seems to be the best option for me at the moment. Having a hard time seeing the positive side of things right now. ::(: My mother's cynical, negative "Everything's s**t" attitude is really starting to piss me off, to be honest. :mad:

Vampayah88

Lonely. Frustrated. Im wasting hours and hours in front of the computer every day and dont have the motivation to do anything else. Cant wait to go back home. Now that THAT will change things much, at least until college is startin.

vexatiousmind

I have a migraine.

I want to lay in bed, with no noise, and the covers over me so no light gets in. If I do that I will probably fall asleep, ant that would throw off my sleep schedule. :(

So I am not a happy camper at all!

Phoenixx

eugheg.gif

It's only the first day and I hate Statistics already.

MrJones

eugheg.gif

It's only the first day and I hate Statistics already.
Hahaha I know the feeling, I had Statistics last year and I'm afraid I'll have more in the future.

Anyway the worst part was my teacher, he was awful, it was like he didn't knew a thing of what he was saying, he needed to go to his table every 5 seconds to check his notes and then "oh, sorry, forget all that" and started explaining it again from scratch XD