How are you feeling?

Phoenixx

Hahaha I know the feeling, I had Statistics last year and I'm afraid I'll have more in the future.

Anyway the worst part was my teacher, he was awful, it was like he didn't knew a thing of what he was saying, he needed to go to his table every 5 seconds to check his notes and then "oh, sorry, forget all that" and started explaining it again from scratch XD
^ Ah, that's horrible. D: My teacher isn't the worst, but it sucks that he mumbles, and his handwriting is awful. It's legible, but just barely.

I started taking notes today, and got to thinking, oh this is easy. I already know this. Then I get to the homework and I'm like, "What. The. F***." *headdesk* The information he gave us in class is practically irrelevant to the homework. And I've hardly taken Statistics in the first place, so most of the terms I don't even know.

Good thing I have a roommate who knows this stuff. :rolleyes:::p: I consulted Google, but I still don't understand.

MrJones

^ Ah, that's horrible. D: My teacher isn't the worst, but it sucks that he mumbles, and his handwriting is awful. It's legible, but just barely.

I started taking notes today, and got to thinking, oh this is easy. I already know this. Then I get to the homework and I'm like, "What. The. F***." *headdesk* The information he gave us in class is practically irrelevant to the homework. And I've hardly taken Statistics in the first place, so most of the terms I don't even know.

Good thing I have a roommate who knows this stuff. :rolleyes:::p: I consulted Google, but I still don't understand.
I've learned that sometimes a classmate or Google is way more useful than a teacher XD

PS: if you want you can send me a PM with what you don't understand :)
PPS: ^probably I'll end up confused too, but who knows XD

Last edited:
eugheg.gif

It's only the first day and I hate Statistics already.

Statistics is awful. I sympathize with you dearly. After every class, I was like...

MattWhattheHell.gif

And my textbook for the statistics class was literally "The Idiot's Guide to Statistics." Seriously. And it didn't help at all.

Posting music in threads, I pushed myself into depression.

Why do people write sad songs?

Sad songs are the best, IMO. The revealing of pain and sadness is hard to do for anyone, so I think that makes those kinds of songs all the more beautiful. Not that there aren't some great happy songs, too. And it reminds me that everyone gets sad and depressed or angry at one point or another, and it isn't just me.

I slept for most of the day and I'm still tired. I don't know if it is boredom, depression, a side effect of my new medicine, or some sort of combo. I don't know if I should give in and sleep or fight through it. I'm going to try to stay awake for a couple more hours.

Last edited:

Steppen-Wolf

Anxious as hell, as I have to do... I don't really know the right word in English, but I have to go the local military district to deal with some paperwork related to my conscription status (which is mandatory here, but if you go to college you don't have to serve and can instead pay a tax to avoid it).

It's nothing complicated, but I'm horribly intimidated by soldiers due to an unpleasant incident a few years ago. Also, I'm trying to stop being so dependant on my father for this sort of thing so I want to deal with by myself, as I really want to start taking real steps to overcome my SA.

But damn, the anticipation is effing killing me... I guess I just need to be strong and man up, I'm 21 after all.

B

Beatrice

Blah....

Like I've been staring at the walls my whole life long.....

I'm waiting for someone to rescue me. Which is a bad idea.