How are you feeling?

iamthenra

Actually I was just wondering what they heck does: "The second coming of the second coming" actually mean?

Feeling kinda lonely too....

blue-roses

Totally bollocksed for today's exam. I stayed up late trying to revise the ENTIRE course in one night (which is so unlike me it's scary, but I think I covered most of it, lol) and just can't be bothered leaving the house today. I'll do my best...

Sandywolf

The worst day so far this week for me. Make that this month, haha. Stress is making me want to tear my hair out, and some guys were taunting me on my flinch twitch.

Nack

Banned
I feel lik...*SUPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR SAYIAN*
AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

blue-roses

Relieved and pretty good. My exam went well, I have absolutely NOTHING to do for the next five months or so (I'll soon come to hate that fact, but for now, it's great), and I managed to make smalltalk with a lot of people today, even this one girl that went to my school and was in the "popular" group and really intimidates me.

I feel kinda meaningless today. It's not that I'm in a bad mood. Next week I'll go on holiday which is really great, cuz I can visit my family again and see beautiful places and also I can learn more about the cultures of my parents country. But right now I just have the feeling that I already miss a friend of mine. Yesterday was my friends b-day. I was at his place and we've talked a lot. He's kinda a weirdo, not like the most average people, but I like him so much. I'm just thinking about how I should survive the whole vacation without seeing him for 2 months.

Last edited:

rayray

today my mother asked me,why don't you go get a girlfriend or friends to hang out ,-"you have friends,don't you?",when i said "like it's so easy.." she replied with -"you're so outgoing and good looking guy,why should it be hard?".
i was like "WOW" ,my mother doesnt know me at all.

Miami

today my mother asked me,why don't you go get a girlfriend or friends to hang out ,-"you have friends,don't you?",when i said "like it's so easy.." she replied with -"you're so outgoing and good looking guy,why should it be hard?".
i was like "WOW" ,my mother doesnt know me at all.

she probably told you this: "you're so outgoing and good looking guy,why should it be hard?".
to try to make you feel better and realize that it is "possible" to make friends and get a girlfriend. just like my mom has told me the same. if she knows that you have social anxiety, i bet she knows its hard for you... would you rather her tell you to give up?

Last edited:

Miami

i feel horrible, hopeless, depressed, like i have no ****ing escape from my ****ing life, etc.etc etc etc...... im ****ing tired

Harleyq

I'm going to hurl. At work tonight I've been assigned to cater to the party of 50 people we have coming tonight. Only one other person has been assigned to that party with me so that means I'll probably be waiting on 25 people and I really doubt that I can handle it and I'm afraid that I'm going to leave a bad impression on all these people along with the people I work with. Besides the sheer volume, people in parties tend to be more obnoxious as well.

I feel kind of faint, I want to cry, and I don't fully remember all the things I went through last night, but I think at one point last night I was wanting to self-injure.

Last edited:

Enialis227

I just got diagnosed with hypertension, which means that I inherited the heart problems that killed a lot of my family.
7 medications now.
I don't know what to think.
Just how many problems can I have?

Noca

Banned
I just got diagnosed with hypertension, which means that I inherited the heart problems that killed a lot of my family.
7 medications now.
I don't know what to think.
Just how many problems can I have?

Hypertension is a symptom, not a disease. What illness do you got? I still got more meds :D