How are you feeling?

B

Beatrice

Never tried Stouffers. Ive learned to like Annie's. Natural and yummy.

I'll have to try Stouffers though.

Stouffer's is tangy.

Annie's? Someone told me they thought it was gross, lol. BUT, I wouldn't know, I've never tried it.

Deus_Ex_Lemur

Stouffer's is tangy.

Annie's? Someone told me they thought it was gross, lol. BUT, I wouldn't know, I've never tried it.

My brother thought the same lol. Compared to Kraft I mean... it's because it's natural and yeah, get used to it. =D I think it's good.

Anyways... not to litter this thread with a mac and cheese discussion; it's a pretty cheesy topic.

Deus_Ex_Lemur

A rather audacious comment. Perhaps a shot-random with boldness?

I want to ask "what are you smokin" and "where can I get some?"

Seriously, might be kind of interesting. where you live? I'll hop on my fantastic private jet.

In the 'Sad when see hot girls thread' you said you loved me! =) The only thing Im smokin is hotness. :D So you can get some if you take your jet here... ... ... lol, okay now this is just leading someplace funky.

Never tried Stouffers. Ive learned to like Annie's. Natural and yummy.

I'll have to try Stouffers though.
I tried Annie's once. It was nasty! I prefer my mom's homemade mac and cheese. It is wonderful!

Unfortunately, it stormed pretty bad again. I love me some storms, but it's getting a bit crazy here. We haven't had electricity for over three hours.

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
okay now this is just leading someplace funky.

smiley-face-popcorn.gif

hoddesdon

Actually, NathanielWingatePeaslee suggested to superfluouslyme that she request a title. Perhaps his influence with the moderators is the real reason (look at Remus' profile).

I have a user title and I don't even know how I got it o_O. I do have a slight idea of where it came from though *cough* coyote *cough*... sorry must be catching a cold :eek: